cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slide controller

oldbird1965
Explorer
Explorer
Hello! I had a slide motor go bad so I replaced it. Now, the slide will only go out, will not come in unless I use a battery charger on the wires that go to the motor. There is a 'Intellitec slide out room controller with memory' that the motor wires go to. I have it wired correctly because I wrote down where the wires go before disconnecting them. Any guess's?? This is on my super slide out on a 02 Travel Supreme. Thanks!!
2008 Mobil Suites 36TK3, powerstroke one ton dually.
5 REPLIES 5

oldbird1965
Explorer
Explorer
You also have a Great Christmas season Joe. Forgot to tell you, I powered every thing off, even the cables like you mentioned with no luck. Thanks

joegray
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice to hear that you got everthing working in good order. Have a Great Christmas season

oldbird1965
Explorer
Explorer
I know how people like it when you post solutions to a problem. The controller was bad, after I ordered a new one everything works fine now!!

oldbird1965
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Joe, worth a try. If this works then there are more 'controls' then the one by the slide motor. Thanks

joegray
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try diconnecting the coach batteries. Take the terminal wires off, not just by using the battery disconnect switch. If there is any type of computer control, this might reset it?