cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Table in Fuzion

patrick_
Explorer
Explorer
Our table leans towards the sofa when it's installed because the base is not level.

Has anyone else been able to resolve this issue? Is this the way the table is designed?

Thanks for your replies.
2009 Fuzion 302
2007.5 Chev 2500HD, Duramax/Allison(6 spd) CC, SB, 4WD, Integrated Brake Controller, Timbrens, B&W Patriot
3 REPLIES 3

dcmac214
Explorer
Explorer
After 1st trip we don't even use ours - waaaay too high for us when sitting on couch. Just the 2 of us we use smallish kinda-like end tables. Gkids with us we use a roll up aluminum table that fits perfect and right height. But that's only when weather demands. 99% of the time we're outside for everything but potty breaks, showers and sleeping.

patrick_
Explorer
Explorer
Great!! Thanks for the suggestion. I was concentrating on the floor, but making an adjustment at the table makes a lot of sense.

Happy Riding!!
2009 Fuzion 302
2007.5 Chev 2500HD, Duramax/Allison(6 spd) CC, SB, 4WD, Integrated Brake Controller, Timbrens, B&W Patriot

Ltrip
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Fuzion 302, 2008, and had the same problem.
Where the "receptacle" bolts onto the table top....
Loosen all the screws. On the side that slopes down, remove the screw and add 2 or 3 washers as a spacer/shim. At the 2 screws next to that one, add 1 or 2 washers. You may need slightly longer screws.
That worked for us.
I suppose you could also shim the receptacle on the floor in a similar manner. We didn't have to.

Our table was also too high, so we bought slightly shorter legs.

Now we have a folding, rectangular table with adjustable height....from Camping World....to user as an alternative. I don't like it, my wife does.

Cheers,
Larie Trippet Reno/Tahoe region
2018 Ford F250 Lariat Ultimate CC SB 4X4 diesel
2018 Arctic Fox 25Y
2019 BMW R1250RT