cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tiffen Fifth wheel Vilano

skyl8dy
Explorer
Explorer
Tiffen has entered the Fifth Wheel market and we cant say enough about the quality of it! Honestly, we feel like it is a condo on wheels.....thank you Tiffen family for giving us this luxurious motorhome!
36 REPLIES 36

Durb
Explorer
Explorer
lawnspecialties wrote:
I'm assuming this is the Vanleigh Vilano? That's what I get when I do a Google search.

That Vilano does look quite impressive. How about that 375 with six slides?

I'll wait until I see a toy hauler in their line-up.

They might need to upgrade their platform for a toy hauler. The 375 has 1,500 lbs cargo capacity. That isn't much for a 40 ft. trailer that can load 500 pounds of water. Throw in a genset and you might have to leave your tooth brush home. I didn't see that 6 point leveling was standard or an option. Very pretty trailers though.

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
We looked at the rear living room model and really liked it. Seem very well built. I called the factory about modifying the washer/dryer location from the bedroom closer to the bathroom along with a couple other changes. They said no problem and no section so charge. Sent me drawings for approval. We did not purchase one as the wife walked into a Cardinal FL and she fell in love with that one. So now trying to decide what to do. Best of luck with your Vilano.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
I'm assuming this is the Vanleigh Vilano? That's what I get when I do a Google search.

That Vilano does look quite impressive. How about that 375 with six slides?

I'll wait until I see a toy hauler in their line-up.

CarolynandBob
Explorer
Explorer
We love our 375FL. Yes they use lippert.
2017 Vilano 375FL (Bob's Cabin Carolyn's Beach House)
2017 F350 Dually 4x4
8 Year old Pug/Terrier
9 Year old Puggle
8 Year old Boxer/Greyhound

allornothing
Explorer
Explorer
What model did you get? Do they use lippert frames or someone elses, I thought they quite using lippert.

They are on my short list of FW's, along with Arctic Fox(no dealers near me)Grand Design solitude.

Enjoy it, they look beautiful.

allimax
Explorer
Explorer
I saw that 5er a few months back in Trailer Life. Quite impressive. Good luck with it, she's a beauty for sure.
2010 Montana 3455SA
Mor/Ride kingpin, wet bolts, Progressive Ind. HW-50C EMS,TST 507RV TPMS, GY G614's
'07.5 Silverado D/A LMM 3500HD
Extended Cab DRW 4x4 LTZ
Bilstein, Reese R20, Banks Economind tuner, Speedbrake, RamAir, Monster exhaust

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Tiffin
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman