cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VanLeigh Fifth Wheels

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Sadly, it looks like the previous thread on VanLeigh fifth wheels went missing.

I know that some of have been waiting to see them, so here is a link:

VanLeigh Link

Need I mention that I am NOT an agent or employee of VanLeigh or any RV dealership nor anyone else?
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!
42 REPLIES 42

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for letting me know. This one should work (at least for now):

VanLeigh Link Re-Do
It's his Super Power!

jpjulian
Explorer
Explorer
GMandJM wrote:
Sadly, it looks like the previous thread on VanLeigh fifth wheels went missing.

I know that some of have been waiting to see them, so here is a link:

VanLeigh

Need I mention that I am NOT an agent or employee of VanLeigh or any RV dealership nor anyone else?

Your link did''t work for me.
2018 Mobile Suites 39DBRS3 5th wheel, 2015 Ford F350 DRW Diesel. Retired Illinois State Trooper. Kids gone. Dogs gone. We're gone!!

topjimmy
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking 5th Looks like a rip off of My buddies Grand Designs Solitude inside to a TEE(not that is bad I like his) ,but with that price I gotta have a rear cap like was said before and a nicer bedroom and what's with everybody using Cheap TV/ Surround Jensen,Furrion Garbage, is Montana the only one anymore that has the good stuff??? my last two Montana's have had Sony or Samsung home theatre 5.1 that Sounds Fantastic ,those disposable Jensen and Furrion units look and sound like they are car stereo's from the 90's
2015 Montana 3735MK Legacy,2007 3500HD GMC Dually LBZ Duramax/Allison ,Pacbrake,Firestone Airbags Bullydog Tuner

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Which Solitude model is it?

I was going to look at the VanLeigh again and compare it to the GD Solitude, but it looks like the link is dead.

EDIT: VanLeigh.

(Not meant as an endorsement for that dealership, btw.)
It's his Super Power!

Specularius
Explorer
Explorer
That Vilano 365RL looks exactly like a Grand Design Solitude, right down to the exact same nose cap, same Closet. Looks like it came out of the Grand Design factory.
2015 F-350 DRW 6.7 Scorpion Diesel Reese Ford Hitch
2014 Grand Design Momentum 355TH

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Mile High wrote:
easy enough and cheap to change out. I changed mine out to a Watts clear with bypass valve for about $40 I think. Had to change the bracket because of the top valve. Takes the same filter

Watts Filter

Thanks for the recommendation. I might look into changing mine out.
It's his Super Power!

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
GMandJM wrote:
Nice! I really like the wood valences (sp) and the way the windows are trimmed out in your photo. (I really dislike the cloth trim on ours).

The wooden tabletop and shelf top instead of the usual composite/quartz/granite/whatever else is used looks good, too.

The chair that backs to the window looks like it's a little "squeezy" space-wise. 😉

We were able to get the "OLD" Elite package minus the radiused top raised panel doors. Yes in the photo the space looks small but it's actually 21" from top to the wall.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
easy enough and cheap to change out. I changed mine out to a Watts clear with bypass valve for about $40 I think. Had to change the bracket because of the top valve. Takes the same filter

Watts Filter
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Nice that the put a closure on the "hole" in the floor, too. I forgot to block mine and had mice in there this summer. My bad.

We were just discussing filters on another thread. Wish they had used a clear canister so you can see how dirty the filter is getting.
It's his Super Power!

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
Love the water filter location they chose

Vilano 365RL
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Nice! I really like the wood valences (sp) and the way the windows are trimmed out in your photo. (I really dislike the cloth trim on ours).

The wooden tabletop and shelf top instead of the usual composite/quartz/granite/whatever else is used looks good, too.

The chair that backs to the window looks like it's a little "squeezy" space-wise. 😉
It's his Super Power!

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Dark is the trend now for sure! Even with the color we have we added lots of extra lights.

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
VanLeigh article says MSRP on the Vilano is $80K. (In case anyone else was wondering.)
It's his Super Power!

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
SH wrote:
momentum rv wrote:
GMandJM wrote:
ChopperBill wrote:
I HATE VESSLE SINKS!.

Pardon my off-topic-ness, but is there a problem with vessel sinks? We're thinking of putting one in the S/B bathroom. Any reason no to?

We like ours, it makes for more counter space.

We had one in a Big Country and really liked it! More counter space and no bumping head on the cabinet when brushing teeth etc.

Tried one once in a room in Vegas. After using sinks for near 70 years I can't get use to using a big salad bowl sitting on the counter to do my bathroom needs. Look like they might make a fine urinal if you had a step stool. A passing fancy.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS