cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VRV (Livin Lite) 6x15

kltk1
Explorer
Explorer
Hi folks. It's been a while since I've been here. Looks like I'll be getting back into the RV lifestyle, gladly. I'm looking at the Livin Lite Quicksilver VRV 6x15. As it's going play double duty as a storage vehicle as well as a travel companion this is the trailer we've decided on. We might go 8.5x16 but they seem very tough to come by.

The reason for my post is that it seems I can't find any dealer within 750 miles of me in Parsippany, NJ (07054) that has a 6x15 in stock for us to look at before making the final decision to purchase. Any chance there's someone within 350 miles of me that has a 6x15 or an 8.5 x 16 that would let us come look at it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me here or email me at kltk1@hotmail.com

Thanks again!
30 REPLIES 30

4monkeys
Explorer
Explorer
I wish they were making the 6x18 when we bought ours (even though that one is not through LIvin Lite). It's not much more weight, and my husband likes the width being no wider than our tow vehicle. I think I could have talked him into 6x18 -- and that would give me enough room to have that floor-to-ceiling cabinet I so desperately want!!!
The combo bathroom on the 6x15 -- I do dry it off after everyone takes their shower, so we're not walking into a wet area to go to the bathroom. But, I consider that to be a very minor inconvenience. It IS a tight space, but none of us are very big, even my husband. If you were a big or tall person that shower would be a big pain in the butt. But for us, space is a premium and I'd rather use the space for other purposes.

kltk1
Explorer
Explorer
That's what we're waiting to see, how the bathroom situation is on the 6x15. If it's too tight we're going to go 7x18. We might consider a 6x18 but would want to see one first.

09KZMXT266
Explorer
Explorer
09KZMXT266 wrote:
kltk1 wrote:
We're keeping our options open on a 7x18 if the 6x15 is too small.

The 718 would give you a nice size shower separate from the toilet. 🙂

Oh, and I forgot, VRV Inc. make a 618 if you like the smaller width.
2014 KZ Inferno 3410T

09KZMXT266
Explorer
Explorer
kltk1 wrote:

The 718 would give you a nice size shower separate from the toilet. 🙂
2014 KZ Inferno 3410T

kltk1
Explorer
Explorer

09KZMXT266
Explorer
Explorer
You should also check out vrvtoyhaulers.com to see what they have to offer. I bought one of their 619 models, but now they make a 618, 718, etc. I love mine, and would buy again. In fact, I'm considering buying a larger one now.:)
2014 KZ Inferno 3410T

kltk1
Explorer
Explorer
That's fantastic Thanks for sharing your experience.

4monkeys
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, we have a 6x15 Livin Lite VRV. This is our 3rd year with it. We're too far away for you to come see ours, but still thought I'd weigh in.
We do not haul a motorcycle or ATV. We just like the versatility of it. We have 4 kids, and we added a folding bunk bed inside. We also use a cot on the floor sometimes. But some of our kids prefer to sleep in their own tent (we were tent camper before this). I wish we had more storage space (cabinets, etc) in it - so I wish we had the next size up but my husband wouldn't do it! But food & clothes for 6 people takes up a lot of room. But my husband won't buy a truck, so we tow w/ an SUV and we're maxing out even w/ all-aluminum.
We do have a bathroom in ours. No refrigerator or A/C. We have found the VRV to be cooler than a tent. We live in the midwest and I've never wished we had a/c (again, it's cooler than what we've been doing for years).
One thing nice about 6x15, is you can get into about any camping spot. So when you call for reservations, and you can fit into any size site, you're more likely to be able to get a reservation.

kltk1
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, I'm sure you get whatget you pay for. The Livin Lite/VRV trailers are possibly the highest priced trailers out there. Being aluminum though you don't have to worry about rot.

Stevepro172
Explorer
Explorer
Same here. No problem and I would buy again in a heartbeat. Can't beat the build quality of all Aluminum construction!

kltk1
Explorer
Explorer
That's awesome. Thanks!

Carrera_man
Explorer
Explorer
I've had mine one year and I've put about 20K miles on it. Its been a great trailer and for the most part I have had no issue's. We did have some problems with the refrigerator but we figured out the problem and solved it. Outside of that its been great and I would buy another in a heart beat!
2008 Chevy 2500 Crew Cab 6.0 gas, 2013 Audi A5 Q, 2013 VRV 26FB Toy Hauler by Livin Lite , Triumph 1200 Explorer

kltk1
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the response.22 is a little too long for us. How long have you had your VRV? And would you buy another one?

Stevepro172
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 8.5x22 2013 VRV and I'm 40 minutes from you. I also got mine from Boat and RV. I got mine from Boat N RV in Hamburg also. I didn't have a problem with them but they did seem to be a high volume low service shop!

If you want to see mine just PM me.

Steve

kltk1
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the reply. Interesting that you say that. I went to the Boat N RV store in Coxsackie, NY this weekend and was less than impressed. For all I know they're the best dealer around, I just found myself not wanting to go back after being there.