cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what type of slide is this

anaro
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to id my slide. We took our maiden voyage this weekend and the slide cut out. First the issue was the wiring separated, we fixed that. Now the gearing is off track. There are white rollers under the slide on the outside. The motor and slide mechanism are inside under the queen bed. it is 2 gear tracks with a bar that spins between them. There are no chains or pulleys. Gonna get dealer to fix but would like to know what I have in case I have to call a mobile rv tech. Sorry pics aren't better but it's what I was able to shoot today. Here are some pictures of the slide mechanism.

The first 4 are under the bed in the master.

The white cord by itself goes to nothing???? Lots of trash left from the workers who installed it.

This is underneath the outside of the slide.

This is the slide stuck halfway in.

Thanks.
2014 Silverado 3500 Duramax, SRW, Crew Cab, 4WD
2014 Palomino Sabre 34REQS -
2011 Crossroads Zinger ZT26BL - sold in 2014
17 REPLIES 17

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lippert makes a LOT of the slide out assemblies.

Should be able to manually run slide out....cover on end of motor for a hex drive.

Might need to un-pin (unbolt) one side of drive bar to re-sync drive gears/track
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

anaro
Explorer
Explorer
It is a 2014 palomino sabre 34REQS-6. This happened today when we arrived home from our maiden voyage. I guess stuck at the house (instead of storage lot) is at least better than stuck at the campground.
2014 Silverado 3500 Duramax, SRW, Crew Cab, 4WD
2014 Palomino Sabre 34REQS -
2011 Crossroads Zinger ZT26BL - sold in 2014

Vulcaneer
Explorer
Explorer
I think electric. But ask the dealer. If he doesn't know, ask the factory. Soun ds like the motors are not synchronized.

Details on the year and model of trailer?
'12 F350 SB, CC, SRW, 6.7 PSD, 3.55 RAR, 6 spd auto
2015 DRV 38RSS 'Traditions'
Pullrite Super Glide 18K

Retirement = It's all poops and giggles....UNTIL someone Giggles and Poops.