cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Toy Hauler ?

Junk4u
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all. New here.. plan to be around a while I bet..

I'm sure you folks have seen 100's of which toy hauler questions?

Wife and I are ebayers.. planning to be fulltimers "picking" around north america and doing some Ebay to generate a little income as we go..Planing a 3-5 year trip..

We have considered Class A's Pushers .. used, mostly, but there just is not enough room for us to carry some "selling" stuff with us.. So we arrive at toy haulers..

These seem to offer what we want.. mostly.. but they don"t seem to offer the luxury of class A pusher.. but does offer the space we need.. and I get to keep my truck for picking and swapmeeting .. etc..

Soooo.. I've read the questions here.. and seems many have different opinions on these..

Here is the question.. for 100k and less.. Which company makes the best 40 or so footer ?I think I have it narrowed down to these 4.. Voltage? Cyclone? Fuzion ? or Raptor ?

I'm starting to get confused on these.. and would hate to just go find the fully loaded ones.. and base it on price alone.

I have a 2013 3500 dodge dually diesel which I think will do the job for any of these ?

Thanks
Steve
16 REPLIES 16

chiefneon
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy!

After much research we decided on Heartland Cyclone 4000 elite. Here is a vood place to start look.

HEARTHLAND OWNERS

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

rcpd34
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome! I haven't see one yet, but I understand the new TESLA is the plushest toyhauler around. Look here:

http://www.goevergreenrv.com/page/276/Tesla
Brian
2014 Dutchmen Voltage V300
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC/SB 4X4 Duramax LMM/LTZ/Z71