cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wildcat Xlite vs. Rockwood Signature

Grodyman
Explorer
Explorer
I am considering these two brands, does anybody have any opinions on how they compare to each other? It seems the Wildcat is a little higher end, and priced about $5K more.

Gman
2017 F150 CC/5.5' 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost/3.55
2018 Passport Ultra-Lite 153ML
5 REPLIES 5

filthy_beast
Explorer
Explorer
We owned a Rockwood Ultralite fifth wheel. I had to make and glue in small strips of oak under the drawers to stiffen them up. Most anything with that one was minor and we had it for 7 or 8 seasons. We now own a Wildcat 282RKX Extralite fifth wheel. I have to fix one upper cabinet door and the drawer under the couch. So far we are happy with this one also. Have had it for 3 seasons so far.
Goody Two Shoes and the Filthy Beast
2008 Silverado 2500HD
2012 Wildcat 282RKX

You cannot make things idiot proof, you can only make them idiot resistant.

BillB800si
Explorer
Explorer
Grodyman wrote:
I am considering these two brands, does anybody have any opinions on how they compare to each other? It seems the Wildcat is a little higher end, and priced about $5K more. Gman

===========================

The Rockwood Signature Line is their high end trailer ultra lite model. It's a 6 sided aluminum framed vacuum formed unit. The units we've checked out all were better constructed than Jayco units we saw.
Good luck on your choice.
Bill B. (S.E. Michigan)
2015 Dodge Ram Crew Cab 4x4 Hemi
2016 Rockwood Windjammer 3029W

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
My WC is still like new!

rehless
Explorer
Explorer
I have a friend with a tt that is a Rockwood Lite, floor is getting soft from the thin flooring they used to cut weight.

SH
Explorer
Explorer
Might find something HERE

Or maybe HERE

Best Wishes!
2001 Alpenlite 35RK
2007.5 Chev LMM Duramax/Allison
BD Variable Vane Turbo Brake
TST 507
2010 FLHTC Electra Glide Classic Red Hot Sunglo ๐Ÿ™‚