cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

camperfool
Explorer
Explorer
Your rig looks great. We looked at this one but opted for the Laredo 32rs.
Do you park it at your home or are there restrictions in your subdivision. Now you just must wait until the weather warms up a tad before you get out. Enjoy Andy
2006 Keystone Laredo 32RS 5th wheel
Front bunks/rear bedroom
2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 8.1 gas guzzler
300 watt solar panels/ solar water heater
dispersed camper enjoying Gods creation

camper26
Explorer
Explorer
Picked up our new 5er today. Everything went well. Today was the first time I towed with our new D/A. Wow..Now I know what you other D/A owners mean...This combination is awesome. Thank you all.

2013 Silverado 3500HD 6.6L D/A 3:73 4x4,CC,SRW
2008 Fuzion FZ302 Toy Hauler
2014 Harley Davidson Street Glide

vietvet66-67
Explorer
Explorer
partsman01 wrote:
I don't see a way to do what they call private message you, so will reply here again.
The children were Liza, Cathy, Mark, Christina and Nicole.

Just click on their name (penhall) and it will open the option for you to send a pm.
2006 Chevy 3500 DRW LBZ/ALLY LT2 The "DREAM CATCHER"
1999 Newmar American Star Newmar Kountry Klub #19708
Curt Q20 P-2 Controller
LIFE MEMBER OF THE VFW MEMBER 335 "DUALLY CLUB"
"GOD, GUTS, AND GUNS KEEP AMERICA FREE"

partsman01
Explorer
Explorer
I don't see a way to do what they call private message you, so will reply here again.
The children were Liza, Cathy, Mark, Christina and Nicole.

Penhall
Explorer
Explorer
They are still in the phone book on Teslin Road, I just don't remember meeting them. I would probably know their kids more so than them if they are close to retirement age.

Cheers
Geo

partsman01
Explorer
Explorer
Okay, thanks for getting back to me, they have lived up there for as long as I have known them.
I guess I better write to them, they live on Teslin Road.
Maybe they have all retired and are enjoying the good life.
Glad to hear that the weather is better now.

Bill

Penhall
Explorer
Explorer
Winter here came in like a lion but now, in the usually coldest point in the year, has been mild (-8c to -20c these days) More snow than normal this year though.

Fishers or Pastor Ted don't ring a bell unfortunately - Planation Flowers and the Taku (now Bonanza) have been sold to new owners since then.

I'm one of those guys who was born and raised up here and have no urge to move away - it is a beautiful place to live.

partsman01
Explorer
Explorer
Penhall wrote:
2006 Cougar 276EFS -- getting itchy to use it... only 4 more months till things start melting aroud here.

Heck our snow is coming now in liquid form.
Got a bit of snow, but not like the old days.

Do you happen to know a Pastor with the first name Ted, or do you know the Fishers?
They owned the Taku Hotel, Plantation Plants and a gas station in town when I was up there in 89/90.
There were five children in the family.
I really enjoyed the two trips I made up there.
Beautiful place.

Penhall
Explorer
Explorer
2006 Cougar 276EFS -- getting itchy to use it... only 4 more months till things start melting aroud here.

pknoerzer
Explorer
Explorer
First try posting pictures on this site:

2011 Keystone Hornet 30RKDS, 2007 GMC 2500 4x4

fordblue
Explorer
Explorer
see profile ,we love it.

JGRVING
Explorer
Explorer
2007 Crossroads Cruiser 29RK

JENNIFER AND DUANE
BUFORD, GA
'10 STARCRAFT TRAVELSTAR 217RBSS
2002 GMC 2500 HD 6.0 4x4 4.10
SO MANY PLACES, SO LITTLE TIME

Desperado359
Explorer
Explorer
Here is mine, 1995 Dodge 2500 CTD and 2001 Cougar.

1995 Ram CTD 2500 SLT, 5 Speed, 4X4, 3.54, ATS manifold. B-D 4" Exhaust Brake, 4" Exhaust, Mach 3 EDM's, 191 DV's, Street โ€œOโ€ plate, 215 pump, 3K GSK, Isspro EV. Boost, EGT, gauge set, 502Hp Dt 8/2007 5th wheel mods
2001 24' 5Th wheel Cougar single slider

fkself
Explorer
Explorer
View profile
Dad 1975:C
Mom 1978:W
Kid 2003:)
new kid 2007 ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
03 F-250 Crew Cab
Power Stroke
2006 Wildcat 29BHBP 5er