cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

OleMissTailgate
Explorer
Explorer
2010 Open Range 345RLS

texasjayco
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
Wow. Beautiful unit, but where are the recliners? A must!

I think they are in the library. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mark
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS
2022 Ford F-450 Limited Diesel Dually

texasjayco
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome aboard!! Great site and great folks here!!

Enjoy!!

Mark

MzSnapCup
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Everybody,
I'm new to this forum, but definitely not new to camping! I've got a Jayco 5th wheel and a GMC Sierra HD. I hope to get some photos taken and uploaded here very soon.

bigseadaddy
Explorer
Explorer
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!!! Those 5th wheels are NICE! I could not imagine trying to find a rerservation for a 53' trailer!!! Holy Moly!
Navy Chief, Navy Wife, 2 Sons and 2 Daughters
2010 Sierra 355QBQ GVW 13500
2009 F250 CC 6.8l V10 - 4.30, 5-Star Tune, 11500 GVWR, 22500 GCVWR

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Wow. Beautiful unit, but where are the recliners? A must!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

thespackles
Explorer
Explorer
:BThis is a 52 foot fifth wheel, its not mine it but i will own one similar to this in approx three years.

http://www.forksrv.com/continental/index.php

baboiler
Explorer
Explorer

Our new to us 2008 Laredo. Family loves it!Hope to get out in it within a couple weeks. The 6.0 motor did as expected on the 2 hour drive home. I am hoping to get a better read on it when we take our first trip. We are off to Fort Wilderness in July (1100 mile one way) so I am hoping to build some confidence in the rig before we leave. Love the 5th Wheel and Love the truck - Hoping they Love each other : )
2008 Laredo 30BH
2005 Chevy 3500 CC DW 4X4 6.0/4:10

AUWing
Explorer
Explorer
Nice decision making AZlugz
2014 Jayco 331RETS
Thermal Pane, Auto Level, Fireplace
2011 Silverado 2500HD EC Regular Box D'Max / Allison
Great wife and a good dog

AZLugz
Explorer
Explorer
AZLugz wrote:
This was our first 5th wheel. An 86 Sunn Alfa.
Looked pretty rough on the outside but was real nice on the inside for its age. We desert camp so it worked out great!

But then the wife wanted to do more camping and we were having some traveling issues with the old girl so we moved up to a new rig. 2007 Tango 2660RKS. We run a Christian off road Jamboree every October, here is the new rig getting set up at this years Jambo.

2 years ago we upgraded the truck and a year ago we upgraded the 5'ver.

'98 Jeep ZJ (built), '09 F350SD 4x4 Turbo Diesel!
'09 Jayco 345 5th Wheel add-on 5500 Onan, 06 Goldwing ABS/NAV
American by Birth, Soldier by Choice and Christian by the Grace of God
US Air Force Retired

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Yessiree! Komfort looks to have come a long way since the years I saw them in campgrounds.
Congrats!
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
I agree on that Komfort. Well built units too. We had a 2006 32' 282TS TT.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
Holy cow! When did Komfort go "big" and improve their looks? That is sharp looking!
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

Rick_MC
Explorer
Explorer
My 1st 5er!
Unfortuantely Shopping for a dually... I love my Truck gonna be hard to replace her!

2008 F350 Lariat DRW 6.4 PSD Super Duty 4.10 Rear
2018 Grand Design Reflection 337 RLS
Q5 Curt 20K Slider
2008 F250 Lariat Super Duty Firestone Air Ride Bags {sold}

texasjayco
Explorer
Explorer
johnsontsc wrote:
First RV, kinda went a little big but I think it will be the best. I have a family of five and including a 2 month old and we are excited as can be to start camping. I am a little nervous to get out there the first few times. I have learned more than I intended so far on this site. Thank you all.

2008 Jayco Eagle 345 BHS. Came with Onan 5500 Gen., triple slide, extra 45 gal water tank, new companion Hitch. Plenty more than Im sure you dont care about.

Thank you.

Trust me...and I'm sure many here would agree...go big in the beginning, if you don't you'll just end up trading up to a bigger unit and it will cost you more in the long run. You done good!!

We loved our Jayco. Great quality and value. Very nice (even with the Dodge) ๐Ÿ˜› :B

Enjoy!!

Mark