cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

bpounds
Nomad
Nomad
hitchikerman wrote:
bpounds wrote:
Sharp looking Jayco, AND sharp looking '11 Superdoody. Question, what is that hanging below the rear of the truck?
you have plenty of clearance at the cab when backing in

Huh? :h
2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver

hitchikerman
Explorer
Explorer
bpounds wrote:
Sharp looking Jayco, AND sharp looking '11 Superdoody. Question, what is that hanging below the rear of the truck?
you have plenty of clearance at the cab when backing in

hanna1946
Explorer
Explorer
Lovin-our-Life wrote:
Hanna,

That is one good looking rig, love all the windows!!!

Thanks! We love it too. We are camping right now at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Murfeesboro Arkansas. It is sooooo hot but I've been nice and cool inside! :B
2002 F350 Lariat 4x4 Off Road Super Crew 7.4L Turbo diesel
2008 Forest River Sandpiper 345RET Fifth Wheel
Me, hubby, and sometimes kids and grandkids

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
Ranchers_Wife wrote:
My kids and I just went through all 164 pages of this thread. Our 5'er is supposed to be available for pickup the middle of the month. I think I might have a stroke waiting. Get ready because I will be posting 10,000 when we get it!! LOL Loved looking at everyone's rigs.

We'll be looking for your pictures! I know the waiting can be torture!
Congrats and Happy Trails, Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

Ranchers_Wife
Explorer
Explorer
My kids and I just went through all 164 pages of this thread. Our 5'er is supposed to be available for pickup the middle of the month. I think I might have a stroke waiting. Get ready because I will be posting 10,000 when we get it!! LOL Loved looking at everyone's rigs.

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
Camps with Critters wrote:
Finally got mine all hooked up and on the road.

WOOOOOOZAAAA! Now that is a Rig!:E:B
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

Camps_with_Crit
Explorer
Explorer
texasjayco wrote:
ford truck guy wrote:
Hey Camps with Critters.... How the heck do you get that smart car up there ?? That is one nice combo !! Joe

Good question...I assume you have ramps that attach to the side?

Does the front corner of the 5er clear the car in sharp turns?

Very nice rig!!

Mark

Yes Ramps that store under the bunk in the cab (2 ramps 4 pieces 12 feet) and a winch on a plate that slides into the receiver on the bed. Bed is air operated tilt under the car to help it roll off and avoid high centering the bottom of the car at break over point. Only problem is the crowd it draws at loading & unloading.
There is 60 inch clearance from king pin to car so yes it clears the 5er on turns. Truely a vehicle you must check mirrors to see if 5er is there as the 23,500 lb (5400 lb pin weight) camper is not noticeable at all in ride or acceleration. Can stop on a dime and give 9 cents change too. Must check controller to see if brakes are hooked up.
05 Freightliner Century with Smart Car on the back
2010 Spacecraft 44.5 ft with a fully stocked bar-room
The Critters: Boogie & Jack (2 great dogs)

texasjayco
Explorer
Explorer
ford truck guy wrote:
Hey Camps with Critters.... How the heck do you get that smart car up there ?? That is one nice combo !! Joe

Good question...I assume you have ramps that attach to the side?

Does the front corner of the 5er clear the car in sharp turns?

Very nice rig!!

Mark
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS
2022 Ford F-450 Limited Diesel Dually

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

elkhorn98
Explorer
Explorer

Tons of interior storage. We moved up from a truck camper so this thing is huge to us. Family is growing so we needed something bigger. We also go to lots of state parks and national forest campgrounds so this is a great size...not too big.
Elkhorn98
2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Duramax/Allison w/45 gal Transfer Flow Tank
RBW X16 Slider, Yamaha EF 2400iS
2007 Springdale 245 5th Wheel - E-Z Flex HD Suspension & Mobile Outfitters Shock Kit Upgrades
with Firestone Transforce Ht Lt 2357515 tires

Camps_with_Crit
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got mine all hooked up and on the road.

05 Freightliner Century with Smart Car on the back
2010 Spacecraft 44.5 ft with a fully stocked bar-room
The Critters: Boogie & Jack (2 great dogs)

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
campgrl wrote:

Would like to see a large picture. For a minute I thought this was your sig pic!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

campgrl
Explorer
Explorer

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Gives the term "roughing it" a whole new meaning!! ๐Ÿ™‚
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

Lovin-our-Life
Explorer
Explorer
Hanna,

That is one good looking rig, love all the windows!!!
Kevin & Sheryl

2000 Pace Arrow Vision, 35'

Our Blog: Lovin-our-Life