cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

dschamp
Explorer
Explorer
ShortbusFlashers wrote:
Just picked up our new trailer last week, still waiting for the maiden voyage! Montana High Country 352RL paired with 2005 Dodge 5.9 w/ auto and airbags to keep from being a low rider.

Nice! Hope you have reservations for a place to park that palace for B-10.
2015 F-350, 4X4, SCrew, 6.7 diesel
2016 Artic Fox 27-5L

rconkin
Explorer
Explorer
Have fun Shortbus and enjoy. Nice setup.
2008 Fleetwood Discovery 40X
2007 Hummer H3 toad

"For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know!" Semper Fi

Headed_West
Explorer
Explorer
Very Nice Shortbus!!
2016 F-250 Crewcab 6.2L 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar Half Ton 30RLI

ShortbusFlasher
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked up our new trailer last week, still waiting for the maiden voyage! Montana High Country 352RL paired with 2005 Dodge 5.9 w/ auto and airbags to keep from being a low rider.

momentum_rv
Explorer
Explorer
^^^^ Congrats... Time to change your sig. Enjoy!
2015 Grand Design Momentum 385TH
2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat

214skier
Explorer
Explorer
The missus and I bought a 2016 Grand Design Solitude 377MB last month. We could not be happier. Our second Grand Design--extremely satisfied with quality and service.

2016 Grand Design Solitude 377MB

Tacswa3
Explorer
Explorer
dschamp wrote:

2015 F-350 and 2016 Artic Fox 27-5L. Not as big or plush as many, but at 29.6' we can find plenty of spaces in State and National Parks. The Artic Fox may not have all of the fancy bells and whistles, but it is built like a tank.

I have that truck in a 250 but extended cab. Love the 5ver. If I ever go to a 5ver, I already set my sights on the Artic Fox 27-5L. Congrats

aviator41
Explorer
Explorer
Brought out rig home last night: 2017 Heartland Oakmont 390MBL pulled by a 2016 F350

We got it home and immediately though "OMG what did we get ourselves into?" - this thing is a beast.

alexleblanc
Explorer
Explorer
rconkin wrote:
Traded our Montana 346 LBQ for a 2016 KZ Durango 2500 D349BHQ. We gave up the outside kitchen for a second slide in the bunk room. Each slide has a sleeper sofa and fold down bunk with cabinets and TV across the rear wall. This will make a great den after the kids grow up. The Auto Leveler is awesome.

At the dealer getting my G-rated tires swapped.

At home

Setup in camp driveway and now all the fun of loading the stuff we took out of the other one.

nice unit! its the full sized version of mine. Looked at one of those at the time too but felt it was too much for my truck. Beautiful layout though.
TV - 2017 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7 + 5er - 2021 Grand Design Reflection 311 BHS + B&W Companion
On Order - 2022 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7

rconkin
Explorer
Explorer
Tennessee_Nomad wrote:

Nice looking camper there neighbor. We live in Telford! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thought your name looked familiar from the Volunteer Campers site. I think that site has kind of died.

Thanks. Volunteer Campers is on FB now and I don't think anybody is using the site anymore. Here is a link to the page - Volunteer Campers FB. Maybe we'll run into each other at a campground around here.
2008 Fleetwood Discovery 40X
2007 Hummer H3 toad

"For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know!" Semper Fi

Tennessee_Nomad
Explorer
Explorer
rconkin wrote:

Setup in camp driveway and now all the fun of loading the stuff we took out of the other one.

Nice looking camper there neighbor. We live in Telford! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thought your name looked familiar from the Volunteer Campers site. I think that site has kind of died.
2010 Keystone Montana 3455SA Quad Slide
4 Goodyear G614's
2017 RAM 3500 DRW 4x4 Crew Cab
6.7L Cumminsยฎ Turbo Diesel
B & W Companion Hitch
All Made In USA

*I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*

Tennessee_Nomad
Explorer
Explorer
dschamp wrote:

That's a very nice rig! Enjoy yourself and happy travels! :B
2010 Keystone Montana 3455SA Quad Slide
4 Goodyear G614's
2017 RAM 3500 DRW 4x4 Crew Cab
6.7L Cumminsยฎ Turbo Diesel
B & W Companion Hitch
All Made In USA

*I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
Nice rig and set up dschamp! I might be biased though since your Fox and ours are duplicates.

If you aren't aware of the Northwood owners forum, it's at www.nroa2003.com.

Happy camping and safe travels.
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

dschamp
Explorer
Explorer

2015 F-350 and 2016 Artic Fox 27-5L. Not as big or plush as many, but at 29.6' we can find plenty of spaces in State and National Parks. The Artic Fox may not have all of the fancy bells and whistles, but it is built like a tank.
2015 F-350, 4X4, SCrew, 6.7 diesel
2016 Artic Fox 27-5L

RollinFreenEasy
Explorer
Explorer
bbaker2001 wrote:
are they easy to install

Don't know. I had a shop that put the running boards on do the install because I did not want to tear into the dash. I do know they used a relay because of the wattage and did a nice, neat job. I'm an old farm boy so neat is not one of my best traits.