cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

mark5w
Explorer
Explorer
BOBBYCRAWLEY wrote:
here is our new 2014 Cruiser 37bh and 2011 F-250.[img][/img]

Can't view it but you could add it to the forum by trying to paste it again. Own a Cruiser also and anxious to see yours.
'13 2018 JAYCO EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS- '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension

cdtretta
Explorer
Explorer
Close! 39'11"...It's not 40'! My wife and I joked that we'd never own a 40' trailer and we don't. lol
Ct..

Wow, thats quite the upgrade and a gorgeous fiver! Luv the "Solitude" name :C. I'm guessing the length is around 38'.

BOBBYCRAWLEY
Explorer
Explorer
here is our new 2014 Cruiser 37bh and 2011 F-250.[img][/img]

musicman54
Explorer
Explorer
ty lovin it dont want to go back to sticks and bricks

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
musicman54 wrote:
some of the inside of our new to us Palsides

Looks very comfy.
How ya liking it?

musicman54
Explorer
Explorer
some of the inside of our new to us palsides

Blackcell
Explorer
Explorer
cdtretta wrote:
We just moved from a Windjammer 3065 towed with a 2010 Tundra to a Grand Designs Solitude 369RL pulled by a 2013 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, Cummins with Aisin and 3.42 gears. We did our Maiden Voyage this last week from ABQ to Loveland, CO. The truck pulled amazingly well, and the trailer pulled great with no issues. We weighed in at around 24K with 5 people in the truck, full tanks, 2 dogs, and an extra tailgate. I have a B&W Companion Slider with the factory 5th wheel hitch. So far, there is nothing I would change, which for me is a pretty big statement.

Here is a pic:

Wow, thats quite the upgrade and a gorgeous fiver! Luv the "Solitude" name :C. I'm guessing the length is around 38'.
2009 Carriage Cameo 35SB3, 12.4K dry, 36' Fiver
2012 F350 6.7L 4x4 Lariat Ultimate FX4, Chrome package, Nav, SRW, CC, LB, 11.5K GVWR, 3.55 ELA, 20" wheels, Toyo AT II, Mor/ryde pin box, Husky 26K hitch
United States Navy Combat Veteran

sofive0
Explorer
Explorer
cdtretta wrote:
We just moved from a Windjammer 3065 towed with a 2010 Tundra to a Grand Designs Solitude 369RL pulled by a 2013 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, Cummins with Aisin and 3.42 gears. We did our Maiden Voyage this last week from ABQ to Loveland, CO. The truck pulled amazingly well, and the trailer pulled great with no issues. We weighed in at around 24K with 5 people in the truck, full tanks, 2 dogs, and an extra tailgate. I have a B&W Companion Slider with the factory 5th wheel hitch. So far, there is nothing I would change, which for me is a pretty big statement.

Here is a pic:

Very Nice! I would love to see some interior pictures of the camper if you have time.
2018 Ram 3500 Carolina Customs Flatbed w/gooseneck hitch, 6.7ltr Cummins Diesel Engine
2013 Heartland Sundance 3400QB
Eaz-Lift 15" Gooseneck Adapter

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
cdtretta wrote:

Wow!
Absolutely stunning set-up!

Very, very nice there.

cdtretta
Explorer
Explorer

Here is a pic:

bobsue2
Explorer
Explorer
We traded in our 1999 Class A HR Endeavor for a brand new 2013 Montana 3725RL.

Nice rig!!!
2013 Key Largo
12 MegaCab 3500 DRW 4x4 18k Superslide 19.5 Michelin LDX-2

JCZ
Explorer
Explorer
wildweasel7648 wrote:
mark5w wrote:
A favor to ask? Next time you tow with it let us know when and where?

Do I sense a diesel snob.:@

Go check out the Ford Ecoboost site. There are guys over there pulling 8,000lbs rigs and then some. You can set up a F150 to pull a pretty heavy load with no problems. I have always found the rig is usually not the problem. The skills of the driver 90% of the time determine the safety of the rig. I have seen some guys get "pushed all over the road" driving huge 550s with a 30' rig. Then there are guys that can handle a 30' + trailer rig with no problems while pulling with a 1/2 ton. Going diesel does not make you safe on the road, being skillful pulling a trailer does. One more note - I consider myself an average driver. If crosswinds are too much and a I feel uncomfortable, then I just find a rest stop and kick back. The big key is knowing your limits and those of your rig.

Come on now....surely you don't believe that entirely?

I mean the F-150 Eco Boost is a hell of a truck and will pull a hell of a load. But I don't care how "skilled" you are, when you're headed down those steep grades for miles and miles those little brakes in the 1/2 ton trucks are only going to do so much.....then you're not going to have any brakes. My "skill" would tell me to do it at a snails pace in low gear....but then you're not going to get anywhere in these mountains any time soon and besides, where's the fun in that?
It's all about the journey...not the destination!

Full time in our 2017 Grand Design Momentum 376TH pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Dually, Longbed.....

wildweasel7648
Explorer
Explorer
boubou64 wrote:
Cool Flag!!!!!!
I need one of these even tho I am Canadian, I stand with you guys.

Nice rig - I like your accessories!:)
Three Keys To Happiness...
Look forward to the future, remember the past fondly, and live in the present!

wildweasel7648
Explorer
Explorer
mark5w wrote:
A favor to ask? Next time you tow with it let us know when and where?

Do I sense a diesel snob.:@

Go check out the Ford Ecoboost site. There are guys over there pulling 8,000lbs rigs and then some. You can set up a F150 to pull a pretty heavy load with no problems. I have always found the rig is usually not the problem. The skills of the driver 90% of the time determine the safety of the rig. I have seen some guys get "pushed all over the road" driving huge 550s with a 30' rig. Then there are guys that can handle a 30' + trailer rig with no problems while pulling with a 1/2 ton. Going diesel does not make you safe on the road, being skillful pulling a trailer does. One more note - I consider myself an average driver. If crosswinds are too much and a I feel uncomfortable, then I just find a rest stop and kick back. The big key is knowing your limits and those of your rig.
Three Keys To Happiness...
Look forward to the future, remember the past fondly, and live in the present!

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
EndeavorV10 wrote:
We traded in our 1999 Class A HR Endeavor for a brand new 2013 Montana 3725RL.

LOL...
I have a pic like this one of the DW in our trailer on the lot.

Excellent choice there...
I like how you have it set up in the first photo.

Congrats to you folks.