cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I guess we is full timers ?

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
I bounced a check at the local brothel and the liquor store cut me off , so we sold the farm and all our stuff a have been living in our toy hauler for 40 days . So far we have spent only $198 for rent . We have been staying in back yards and cow pastures . Tonight we are in the city campground in Sopchoppy Fl as I have doctors appt in Tallahassee coming up . So far so good ! Still must get rid of more stuff . For some reason I am driving around with nine pairs of shoes and 28 pair of blue jeans @
We have ran away from home before , the last times we went sailing for thirteen years so it ain't all new to us .
We do not know what we are gonna do or go , but thats how we usually do it , just go wit de flow !
10 REPLIES 10

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
You had a personal account at a liquor store?:E Sweet!
Puma 30RKSS

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
The fish camp we left Wednesday morn got 8 feet of storm surge !!
We moved to a Passport campground in Thomasville Ga . Trees down around us , one on a tent occupied by lady and small dog , she is OK as she spent nite in laundry room . Our favorite county , Wakula , is broke and wet .

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
Near fify days and still fultimin ! Grew up in Florida and have seen many Canes and tropical storms but this time we gotta move . We have been the last week in a fish camp less than 3 feet above the Gulf of Mexico , do not want to get washed away ! Probably go up to Valdosta Ga and visit a Wal-mart for a day or so !

murphy38
Explorer
Explorer
We always keep a bottle of Jack handy, you never know when you are going to need drink

jmcgsd
Explorer
Explorer
Good it was the liquor store and not the brothel that cut you off. If it were the brothel it could have been painful! :E
'09 Pacific Coachworks Tango 276RBS
95 Lance 880 Truck Camper

'91 F350 Dually 2WD CC 7.5L (76K Original miles!)
AirLift Bags, Reese Titan hitch, Rancho 9000X

TBammer
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, you is. LOL
2016 Chevy 2500 HD, 6.0 gasser, 4.10 dif
2019 Arctic Fox 25W
Reese Pro-Series WD Hitch

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
We grew MUSHROOMS on our farm , I still got a few left !

3oaks
Explorer
Explorer
Appears the liquor store didn't cut you off soon enough. :R

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome! Your sense of humor will serve you well full timing. Let the adventure begin! They still have brothels in Nevada!!
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

korbe
Explorer
Explorer
Remember, the Oregon coast is best seen traveling from north to south......:B