Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

07 R-Vision

malojeer
Explorer
Explorer
We are going to look at a 07 R-Vision Town & Country 210 Sport
Does anyone have any opinions on this RV? Me and my wife are looking for something small and this one sounds like it could fit the bill.
Any info would be appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6

burlmart
Explorer
Explorer
just did 2 nites at chicot sp in our 22' r-vision like your gulfstream. w/ no freeway and no AC, our near 11 y/o chevy w/ 44,000 mi did 12.2 mpg (best ever AFAIR}

these are handy MHs.
2005 Trail Lite 213 B-Plus w/ 6.0 Chevy

Holiday27
Explorer
Explorer
Awesome! Congrats on your new ride! Our first Class C was a 19ft Jamboree. I loved that it was so easy to park. We only had it a couple years though as our 2 boys were growing too fast. Have fun with BT!!
2002 27PBS Holiday Rambler (Aluminum sided/roof) Love it!

Previous RV's
'94 Jamboree 22ft. (This beast had a 460 with tons of power)
'95 VW Eurovan camper (5 cyl. dog) Pulled a 3 rail fine though.
Tent:(
Borrowed folks '84 VW Westfalia (water cooled)

malojeer
Explorer
Explorer
Well plans changed. We found a 07 Gulfstream BT Cruiser with 20000 miles and in immaculate condition. The man who owned it took very good care of it but just didn't have time to use it. Its 22 ft long mounted on Chevy chassis with the 6.0 engine and the opposing jackknife sofas that turn into a king sized bed.He went and put all 6 tires brand new yesterday and sold it for trade in value. We will bring it home tomorrow.

LynnandCarol
Explorer
Explorer
We have a R-Vision TT Trail-Bay Lite that we have traveled all over the country with full timing. It is a wonderful well built trailer and we still love it! R-Vision did go out of business as previously mentioned. We have never heard anything bad about any of their products (TT, B's, C's) and we have met allot of folks over the years using them.

Gene_in_NE
Explorer II
Explorer II
malojeer wrote:
We are going to look at a 07 R-Vision Town & Country 210 Sport
Does anyone have any opinions on this RV? Me and my wife are looking for something small and this one sounds like it could fit the bill.
Any info would be appreciated.
Teacher's Pet provided you with a link to 350 pages of postings primarily about the R-Vision Trail-Lite small Class C's.

We have had a wonderful experience with our Model 211-S. We are touring campers. We rarely spend more than 1 night in one place. We (both my wife and I) drive it as if it was a 1 ton crew cab long box dually pickup.

Somewhere in those years, R-Vision that owned Trail-Lite was bought by Monoco and continued the production of the Trail-Lite motorhome for a few years using the name of Holiday Rambler.
2002 Trail-Lite Model 211-S w/5.7 Chevy (click View Profile)
Gene

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2004 R-Vision B+ Model 213. Nice small RV that was great for a trip to Alaska in 2013. Ours is a side entry with a "dry" bath rather than the "wet" bath found on most rear entry RVs. A similar coach by R-Vision in earler years was the 211 B+, which had the same floor plan. There is a lot of discussion of these motorhomes on this topic that started in February 2002. This may help you with additional background info. You might want to contact forum member Burlmart, who has made many comments on this thread over the past 10 years, he is located in Baton Rouge.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog