Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2005 Jayco Greyhawk 27ds

integrity1968
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,

I have a 2005 Jayco Greyhawk 27ds. It has a slide that moves in and out behind the drivers seat. It has flexsteel seats on both the drivers and passengers side. The slide rubs on the back of the drivers seat when moving in or out even all the way up. I have looked everywhere even flexsteel for a top half of a seat cover that is usually clear on the backside and seat matching on the front side. When the slide moves in and out it would rub on this instead of the leather seat. It had one to begin with but the previous owner does not recall what happened to it. I have seen these in pictures on multiple occasions. They all look the same so I am assuming it is a standard item to purchase.

I was hoping someone could help me locate a place to purchase one of these?

Thank you for your help!
7 REPLIES 7

rehoppe
Explorer
Explorer
Try a Ford Truck Dealer. The car/pickup dealers don't seem to have access to the MH/Van parts so much.

I was looking for wheel covers for mine. Only Ford store that had info on them was the Truck Dealer in Commerce City,,,, here in Colorado.

Jayco also had access.
Hoppe
2011 Dodge 1500 C'boy Caddy
2000 Jayco C 28' Ford chassis w V-10 E450
Doghouse 36' or so Trophy Classic TT

LI-Camper
Explorer
Explorer
Integrity1968,
I checked the cover today and it did not have any labels. If your MH is a Ford, I'm sure it must tilt forward.
2016 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV
Sold 2004 Jayco 27DS MH
Wherever you go, there you are!!

integrity1968
Explorer
Explorer
I will check for the lever to tilt seat. Great idea. Yes please see if you identifying labels on yours. Would be much appreciated.

Thank you

LI-Camper
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2004 Jayco 27DS Greyhawk. I have the cover that you are looking for. It does help protect the seat back from being scraped. Have you tried tilting the seat forward when operating the slide? My seats have a lever that easily tilts the seat forward. Mine is on a Ford 450 chassis. When I next go out to the MH, I'll look to see if the cover has any identifying labels. Maybe a car upholsterer could make one for you.
2016 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV
Sold 2004 Jayco 27DS MH
Wherever you go, there you are!!

integrity1968
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing on PPL motorhomes. Thank you for trying.

integrity1968
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you. I will try. I have looked everywhere I can think of on the internet. If any one else has any ideas please let me know.

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would try PPL motorhomes out of Texas. I have used them for all my parts for my Travel Trailer build. A search online came up with nothing?