cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2007 Georgetown 338. Location of engine comp light switch

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Hi folks. Trying to help some folks find a light switch. I wonder if anyone knows where the switch for the engine compartment light is. There is a switch on the light itself but I am thinking there must be a master as well as it won't come on. My southwind had one by the drivers position but I can't seem to find it. Bulb is good.

Thanks in advance all.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.
5 REPLIES 5

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
dougrainer wrote:
The FIRST thing is test for 12 volt positive and ground AT the light. IF No 12 volt then trace back. Some use the Dimmer switch on the headlight switch for the power. Just like in a Car. Doug

Thanks doug. Unfortunately I am not at the unit to check it. I did try the dimmer switch on the dash when I had the chance. No joy. I'll have a chance again to look at it in a few weeks or so.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
The FIRST thing is test for 12 volt positive and ground AT the light. IF No 12 volt then trace back. Some use the Dimmer switch on the headlight switch for the power. Just like in a Car. Doug

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the responses so far. I will pass it along.

donkeydew
Explorer
Explorer
pop the switch and count the wires.
2 wires= only one switch
3 wires = keep on looking for the other switch.

williamp321
Explorer
Explorer
My 2003 georgetown only have a switch on the light.