cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2017 Fleetwood Storm

PA-GUY
Explorer
Explorer
Just purchased new 2017 Fleetwood Storm Lights & outlets all work on shore power & generator on But when not plugged in or on genpower lights work but no outlets even with inverter on.all circut breakers on. what else is there to check?
2007 Jayco 31SS Greyhawk
4 REPLIES 4

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
eadeal55 wrote:
Info on Fleetwood's website states that the Storm 32A and 34S come with a 1200 w inverter, and the 36D/36F come with a 2000w inverter.

Could be that all the 120v outlets are not connected to the inverter, only the ones for the TV and residential fridge.

Maybe, mine has a 2000 watt and some plug outlets work with inverter and some are not hookup to inverter, I would think they would give him the bathroom plugs with at least 1200 watts.

eadeal55
Explorer
Explorer
Info on Fleetwood's website states that the Storm 32A and 34S come with a 1200 w inverter, and the 36D/36F come with a 2000w inverter.

Could be that all the 120v outlets are not connected to the inverter, only the ones for the TV and residential fridge.
Andy & Lee + Molly, the 4 lb Chihuahua
2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 25RW...towing a
2007 Chevy HHR LT2 w/2.4L EcoTec,
Blue Ox Aventa LX, Brake Buddy Classic
FMCA #F359977 - Colonial Virginians, Past President 2012-14, 2018

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
I do not think an invertor is normal on a Storm, In many cases there is an invertor for the TV to work. Invertors convert 12V DC to 110V AC power. You have a convertor that converts 110V AC to 12V DC to operate the lights when plugged in and to also keep the house batteries charged. An invertor for the whole MH would require a huge battery bank and a very expensive invertor. These are usually only found on very expensive DPs.
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
It's normal. Your lights are 12 volt and operate off the battery.

The outlets are 120 volt, they need to be on shore or generator power.