cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

95 Monaco executive water drain

TexasShadow
Explorer II
Explorer II
My brother has a 95 Monaco executive and wants to know where the water drain valves are located to drain water for up comming freezing weather.
Thanks in advance.
Bill
TexasShadow
Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE/ 3126B Cat
Sometimes BMW K75 on Rear Carrier
Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2016 Ford XLT 4x4 super cab with 8 ft bed
M&G aux brake system
854 Watts of Solar Power

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
2 REPLIES 2

paulcardoza
Explorer
Explorer
My '03 Executive has the drain in the service bay bin, bottom right corner. I'm guessing the OP has an AquaHot, so draining the HW tank is not easy. He'll need to pump pink antifreeze through the system to properly winterize. To winterize an AquaHot equipped coach properly will take 6 - 10 gallons of the pink stuff. Do it right! If an AquaHot unit freezes and the core fails, you're looking at a $10,000 new unit as the only fix.

Fishinghat wrote:
Since no one else has offered any suggestions, I'll recommend looking in the service bay. That's where the hookups for water, power, sewer, and normally drains for the systems. To completely drain the hot water tank, the plug at the bottom on the outside comes out. Releasing pressure on the relief valve won't drain the tank, but will only allow some water out and allow air in if the inside faucets are not open.
Paul & Sandra
Plymouth, MA
2014 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King

Fishinghat
Explorer II
Explorer II
Since no one else has offered any suggestions, I'll recommend looking in the service bay. That's where the hookups for water, power, sewer, and normally drains for the systems. To completely drain the hot water tank, the plug at the bottom on the outside comes out. Releasing pressure on the relief valve won't drain the tank, but will only allow some water out and allow air in if the inside faucets are not open.
Holiday Rambler Navigator DP, Hummer, and Honda VT1100C Shadow