Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Furnace howls

It's getting to be warm here in Southern Arizona, but it still seemed like a good idea to check the furnace in my new (used) 1999 Santara 23RB Class C.Howls! Banshee-like howls and screeches! Sounds like a bearing issue? Or does something need lub...

2005 Alfa SeeYa coolant tank

I have a friend with a 2005 Alfa, 330 Cat and we recently had to take the cap off the coolant tank. I don't think it has been off in years. Long story short we twisted the cap off and now need to replace and maybe relocate the tank. There is only ab...

busyguy by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A roofs

I currently have a TT with a rubber roof. Do Class A motor homes also use rubber roofs?

chasis fuse block 95 winnebago adventurer

I cannot find the CHASIS fuse block on my 95 Winnebago Adventurer. It has the fuses for my electrical steps which has quit working. I know where the fuse block is behind the tilt up instrument panel but I need the Chasis fuse block. The chasis is ...

mtroger by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing a rear-wheel drive vehicle

I have a car dolly, but I also have a rear-wheel drive vehicle. The two options that I can think of are to remove the driveshaft or tow it backwards. I'm leaning towards towing it backwards to save the trouble of reconnecting the driveshaft if i wa...

TV mounts that flip down from the ceiling...........

Going for a flat screen pretty soon...and have seen, in the super deluxe "mother ships" the flip down TV feature.My gasser is 12 years old...and I wonder if the roof will support such a thing....and who makes them?Any info appreciated.

Any aftermarket center consoles?

Wondering if there are any type of consoles that can be put in to a Class A? I have a 2013 Vista and it's got that little tray in the middle of the front chairs and nothing else. I have to reach for my drink and there is no storage.Would be nice if...

2007 Allegro Bus Feedback

Currently looking to move from a Gas Itasca Suncruiser to a 2007 40QDP Allegro Bus and had a few general question not being overly familiar with Tiffin other than what I have read on forums or viewed at RV shows in the past. If these items are covere...

HD8100A by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

05 Monaco w/ 400 Cummins ISL low power /smoke.

Have been trying to find out what our engine problem is for awhile now. Cummins national and Cummins West in Fresno does not know what is causing the engine to have low boost and black smoke out the tail pipe. When we start out after a short warm-up ...

Doug_E_ by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

De- winterizing 2006 coachman cross country/sport coach

Just bought our first diesel pusher this past January. We are taking it our of storage this weekend. The motor home was winterized by dealer when we bought it. Does anyone have steps on what to do to de-winterize for this particular model. How lo...

GTMADNS by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration of a 2014 coach on a 2013 chassis

Hi All,Our 2014 Thor Axis is built on a 2013 Ford chassis. We had both titles and the vin was the same for the Thor coach and Ford chassis. No matter how much we explained to our local tag office that there was no 2013 Axis, they still issued the t...

Removing front curtains

I have a 2013 Itasca Sunstar 35F. My front curtains got wet and I need to remove and wash them. What is the trick for getting them off the track?

ncfd410 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sliding window handle lock frame came off

The handle where the lock is attached keeps coming off the large sliding window above dinette. It is difficult getting pressed all the way back on the window. Does anyone know the secret to get this back on so that it stays on.

Propane tank serviciability

We have purchased a 1999 Fleetwood Flair 34D and I have been preparing it for full timing to start in June. I am generally pleased with its condition and am aware of its age so I am cautious with safety features. It has a horizontal propane tank that...