cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Look at rv for me in florida

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone near west palm beach florida that could check out the exterior of Moho for me?
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU
5 REPLIES 5

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
Hi mike I am in Palm City Fla now. I am only 45 mins from WPB. Let me know where it is and I take a look at it for you.

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
sailor_lou wrote:
Mike did the CC that was local not work out?

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

I'm suppose to look at that one this Saturday. I need to call him tomorrow night. The local one is a 99 allure single slide. The one in fla looks real nice. It's a 2001 Intrigue double slide. For under 10k more I can get a two year newer coach. The 01 has the newer independent front suspension were the 99 is a solid I beam. Also in the 01 I move up the food chain In model line up. A big plus for me is the 01 has cherry cabinets and the 99 oak. They are both one owner coaches. I purchased the build build sheet for the 01 from CC for 20 bucks. It had a 300k price new. The fella in fla called today and said if I flew out and purchased it he would buy my airline tickets. Decisions,decisions.
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Mike did the CC that was local not work out?

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Should have asked last week... sorry but I just got back in GA. Where is it located?
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
These folks will....complete pre-purchase inspection LINK
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31