Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Propane tank serviciability

We have purchased a 1999 Fleetwood Flair 34D and I have been preparing it for full timing to start in June. I am generally pleased with its condition and am aware of its age so I am cautious with safety features. It has a horizontal propane tank that...

Air or wind noise from Dish antenna.

When we are traveling at about 60 to 65 MPH with a cross wind we are getting a REALLY loud whistle or scream from something to do with the Dish on top of the coach. If I stop and run it up and then back down this will stop for a very short period of ...

Good Sam Route Planning

Have any of you tried to use the Good Sam route planning section? I have tried to use the free service for three days, with no luck. I am a member and properly logged in. When trying to use the route planning part it sends me back to logging in ag...

Ole_B by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Country Coach options

Ok I think I found my next coach. I have the build sheet from CC. It has over a dozen options but a couple I was hoping someone could tell me what they are.It has a "travel info center...$2,685.00 "Digital power package...$725.00 And this...

Water pump

I had posted last year about the water pump in our Class C making a noise in the middle of the night when not using it, but it was on. Took the motorhome in Friday evening to drop off right before they (CW) closed. Was having them dewinterize, mount ...

wbwood by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Weater Pro Awning Mis-Alignment

We own a 2004 thirty-seven ft Fleetwood Pace Arrow and it has a Weather Pro Awning. The last time we used the awning, while retracting, the material shifted on the roller about four inches toward the front of the coach. Now the rails are miss-aligned...

GM Recalls Expanded

Since many of the vehicles being recalled are also used as toads, I thought this may be of interest to others.....DennisGM expands recalls to 4.8 million vehiclesOf interest, to me of course, is the following:"The expanded recall now includes six mod...

Uh oh! Sprung a leak!

Had our 87 Leprechaun in the driveway last night connected to the hose (with a regulator on it). All was finefor 8 hours, but iI woke up to find a puddle and water dripping out from around the rear left corner of the RV. I turned off the water but...

zonearc by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

DYI Custom Build estimate

I am trying to get an idea of how much I should plan to spend for a conversion (ballpark figure). I plan to buy a used high top long bed empty cargo van. I have a place I can do the work and the tools (at a friends house). The estimate I am looking f...

Tux by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes