cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

98 Monaco dynasty

RNRC
Explorer
Explorer
Any ideas would be appreciated. When I hook up to city water supply water pressure seems normal. When running on the pump pressure is a light trickle. I installed a new shurflo water pump with strainer,I've pulled the feed hose of the tank looking for restrictions, I've pulled three pressure side hose of the pump and can't hold my finger over the pump outlet due to output pressure. I've removed the filters, the pump never shuts off, any ideas where to start looking. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

RNRC
Explorer
Explorer
Think I found it, the fill valve was labeled wrong and when turned to tank it was on city apparently letting the water bypass and circulate thought the lines. Thanks

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
Air lock?...try opening low point drains from pump when engaged..
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
On some systems there is a valve that needs to be closed so that pumped water does not recirculate.

I had one like that, and the water would pump out of the pump, but it would just run back into the water tank through this valve.

The purpose of the valve was to allow filling the tank from the connected shore hose if the valve was open. If the valve was closed, outside shore water would just run to the taps.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Check valves, check for kinks between pump and where it ties into the main water system.

Ranger_Smith
Explorer
Explorer
How about cleaning the screens on each of the faucets.
Where we are now

Amateur Radio Operator WW1SS . . . Flex 6500 PGXL and TGXL
Steve and Joy
2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . 2016 Lincoln MKX
The Doodles, Abbie & Abel
Baby and Kissie the Chihuahuas and Lucy the Biewere Yorkie