cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A couple questions

srgt30
Explorer
Explorer
Posting for a buddy. He has a 2007 Fleetwood Revolution. Question 1) There is a clear marker light in gen compartment. Never noticed it in before and now can't find a switch anywhere for it.
2) Got to cg this weekend and slides would not go out on shore power but would under gen power.
Thanks in advance and have a good weekend.
2011 3500 dually
Cyclone 3800
5 REPLIES 5

robertbenita
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck finding and labeling the right circuit breaker!

conceptumator
Explorer
Explorer
Keep something else in mind. My 2015 Legacy has exactly the same wording as stated above on working the slides, BUT.....I found out after thinking I was stuck with non-working slides last trip that there is an interlock between the ignition and the slides that does NOT allow them to operate if the ignition is on. Some RV's have the interlock on the parking brake, some have it on the ignition. I thought I was going crazy until the mobile repairman (luckily our roadside assistance took care of it) showed me what it was. He had encountered the same issue with other folks before, so I didn't appear quite as stupid as I felt!

srgt30
Explorer
Explorer
Darsben, you may have hit it. Although we thought he had put slides out with coach not running they would not go until he started it and Genny. We are on 50a and everything else is fine. Start hunting for breaker. Thanks
2011 3500 dually
Cyclone 3800

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
The slides should be going in and out without the generator or shore power on.

You probably have a tripped circuit breaker in there someplace. How is the battery condition? Are the cells dry? The slides should also work from engine power. However if the battery is bad, or the converter is not putting out power while on shore power, you have a big problem.

Good luck!

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
1) light switch could be on dash
2) What was the shore power 20 amp 30 amp or 50 amp?
If shore power inadequate the electrical management system might have locked out operation to prevent overload. Specially if the a/c was running and you were on a 20 or 30 amp circuit.
The owners manual states;
For operation of the slide-out room the following is required:
Park the RV and level it for stationary use
Ignition on (engine running)
Transmission in park
Parking brake engaged
Slide-out key or switch activated
was this the case?
Traveling with my best friend my wife!