cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Allegro Bus awning question

n4hwl
Explorer
Explorer
I am camping now in Fort Payne , Al. There is a new Allegro Bus here I was looking at. The awnings were not out. They look like they are made into the top of the motorhome and there seems to be 2 sections of it . It looks to be almost the full length of the motorhome. Is this the standard type of awning that come on the buses now? I am familiar with the old style like is on my Phaeton but have not seen these new ones.

Thanks

Ken
2014 Tiffin Zephyr
2 REPLIES 2

pigman1
Explorer
Explorer
They are an option. You can get either one or two on the passenger side, which is what we have. The awnings are pricey, but well worth it in my opinion. They not only extend from the roof line, but have a second extension down and out giving excellent shade and rain cover. The mounting method as rails on TOP of the roof also give the bus a sleeker look and partially hide the roof AC's, vents, antennas and solar panels. The awning is called a Paramount Awning by Carefree of Colorado. You can see it operate at this site. We saw these first on a late 2012 Bus at Quartzsite in January, 2012. I don't know if they were available for the entire 2012 build cycle. Bob tends to change things as he has them ready, and sometimes doesn't wait for a new model year to introduce new changes.
Pigman & Piglady
2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43' QGP
2011 Chevy Silverado 1500
SMI Air Force One toad brake
Street Atlas USA Plus

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
I believe this awning is available as an option on the 2014s
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK