cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bath and half with double sinks

Buffettphan
Explorer
Explorer
We went to the camping show in Boston last weekend and found a class a with a bath and a half with the rear bath having double sinks. I thought it was a Allegro but can't seem to find it. It was a gas, 35' or bigger. Loved the floor plan. Anyone know what make and model it might be??
2004 Lance 1010
2005 GMC 2500HD
Bilstine Shocks
Hellwigs
Tork lifts
Stables Loads
Thule duel axle trailer
2012 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Limited
2013 Softail Deluxe
2004 Harley Davidson Sportster 883C
8 REPLIES 8

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Buffettphan wrote:
We went to the camping show in Boston last weekend and found a class a with a bath and a half with the rear bath having double sinks. I thought it was a Allegro but can't seem to find it. It was a gas, 35' or bigger. Loved the floor plan. Anyone know what make and model it might be??

You did a wonderful job of describing the features that sold my wife on this 2005 Damon intruder 377W that I'm sitting in just now.

TWO HOLES, NO WAITING!!!!!!!

And as we travel, and the water changes, and .. . Well you know what happens when you drink strange water.....

We have often been glad of that NO WAITING part.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

kjburns
Explorer
Explorer
The 2015 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 36DBT has this layout. We just bought one about a month ago.

2019 Dynamax Isata3 24FW

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
IMHO a large bathroom (double sinks) in an RV is a waste of valuable space. More living area and storage is more important. Just my $.03.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

dan-nickie
Explorer
Explorer
dupe
Dan and Nickie
2014 Forest River Berkshire 390RB

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
The Allegro 36LA seems to have most of what you saw, it does not appear to have duel lavs in the rear bath. You would need to go to a 40 footer on a Diesel chassis to get that next step.Click Here for a link to Allegro floor plans.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

luvlabs
Explorer
Explorer
Tiffin 36LA although I'm not sure on the double sinks. You can see floorplans on the Tiffin website.
2017 Winnebago Navion 24V
2014 Tiffin Phaeton 36GH (sold)
2012 Tiffin Allegro 32CA (traded)
2012 Honda Fit

dan-nickie
Explorer
Explorer
Forest River Georgetown 360

Dan and Nickie
2014 Forest River Berkshire 390RB

mccsix
Explorer