Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Cab Noise

My Thor Four Winds 23-U has a great deal of cab noise levels going down the road. I've seen some older posts mentioning insulation and wonder how do I fix this? I can't even hear the radio.

Tow Bars

Is there any set time limit on when you should send a tow bar back to the manufacture to have it check out even if you are not having any trouble with it?Thanks for any and all comments

USED HIGH END CLASS A"S???

Lately I've kind of been thinking about a used high end motorhome. I kind of like the Beaver's of the late 90's. But ran across a Barth for sale fairly close. This got me looking at them, ( I know you guys think I'm probably nuts by now). I know ther...

HWH Jack Solenoid Adjustment

Working on a friends 2006 Magellan with HWH 625 jack problems. When we removed the solenoids for testing the plungers stuck in the cavity and had to be pulled. When the solenoids were removed the lock nuts did not hold so now we need to adjust the p...

Rustydog by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Golf carts?

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27104980

roam1 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

side view cameras

I am attempting to install side cameras that activate with the rt and lt turn signals on a 2000 National Seabreeze with a p32 chassis. Any idea which wires coming off of the steering column are the rt and lt turn signal? or is there another place I s...

k123911 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Help...engine went hot and eng prot light on

We've been traveling in 100 degree weather for almost 4 hours and we started a stereo incline and noticed the engine was getting hot and the eng prot light came on. We pulled over and the engine seems to be cooling down fine and we checked the fluids...

belsy88 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Outdoor storage in very cold climate.

Purchasing a class A motorhome to be used and stored in northwestern Pennsylvania. Desire to store it indoors during our extreme lake-effect cold winters.However, in the event we are unable to secure heated indoor storage and are forced to park it o...

New guy with 88 Southwind 33' some questions

Greetings everyone. New guy here that just bought an 88 Southwind 33'A bit of background just so you know I'm crazy 9 years ago when Katrina hit my wife watched all the evacuation stories of pets left behind because their owners had no way of moving...

JThw8 by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

STILL searching ... cannot find

I have been on the hunt for our 'dream' floor plan on a ford or chevy. I don't understand why the floor plans we like are only on Sprinters. Rear twins, dry bath, dining area, no slide. It seems that most manufacturers have such a model (on a spri...

2007 Ford V 10 (dash issue)

How about a little help or advice please? 2007 Sunseeker 3100 with a Ford V10 Issue: I got in and started it up last week and the dash gages just stopped working. The gas, speed, temp, tach, and service lights all went out. Plus, the radio and the po...

storage door reattachment

storage compartment door on my 1997 fleetwood motorhome came off. need to reattach asap as leaving for holidays wednesday. any ideas, please reply asapURGENTthanks rvc123

rvc123 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes