Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

San-T-Flush Pre-Tank Leak

Hey all, I have a 2016 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B and my Vacuum Breaker Assembly appears to be leaking fresh water my San-T-Flush system. I downloaded the plumbing schematics and located the vacuum breaker. The little bugger is behind the shower fau...

Kelly – Armorsteel RSA 245/70 19.5 tires any Good

I have 6 new black powdered coated rims ready for new tires for my motorhome, my current Hankook AH11's are just going past 5 years old and don't want to reuse them and looking at the Kelly Armorsteel RSA 14 ply all position, can get all 6 for $1800....

timmac by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Chevy chassis warranty issues?

We just bought a new Forest River Sunseeker MH on a Chevy chassis and had to take it in to a dealer to have a couple of electrical issues (passenger side window won't come back up about 2/3 of the time and the dome light won't come on when the doors ...

cgarb by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

radiator

hiI have a 2006 Winnebago journey C-7 cat. 50000 miles I have no over heating problem but should I just drain the radiator and refill with new coolant.?rudi

vw by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

MCD shades for front windshield +

Considering getting the MCD shades for our 2006 Coach. I hate the curtains. Anyone with personal experience that had them installed pros and cons ? Or any other thoughts on alternatives ? I know they are pricey however may be worth it.

Tire pressure monitoring system dumb questions

Looking at a tire pressure monitoring system for my 2007 Sprinter-based RV. Folks have recommended TST and TireMinder, and I'm looking into those. I have a couple of really dumb questions:1. The sensors that take the place of valve caps seem to co...

45 footer as first RV

A friend just bought his first RV, a 45 foot DP. It got me thinking how many people buy a rig this size as their first RV or is it usually an upgrade?

Satellite TV versus internet

Hello, I am a new RV owner. I am hoping someone has been through this before and can offer tips:My class A has a manual crank satellite dish installed on the roof, but it is not setup for the TV. I talked to my provider, DISH, who recommend a tailga...

looking at newer RV

I have been looking at maybe changing to an A class. I noticed that they changed the ford v10 from 05 to 06 and also the transmission to a 5 speed. I have looked at some very nice 05's but I don't know if I should only look at 06 and above because of...

oldgulfc by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Our new toad

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29769527

RLS7201 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing a car on a car trailer.

I have a new to me Fleetwood 34' Expedition with a cat c7 and an Allison 3000 it has a tow rating of 10,000 lbs with a wd hitch or 5000 lbs with 500 Lbs tongue rating. My 2 current vehicles are a Dodge Ram 3500 and a Mazda 6. I also have a 16' car ha...

Gundog by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

How Long Before You "Upgraded"

OK, this is a general and fun question. We were at a rally a few weeks back, (we are Noobs BTW - had our 33 ft National since April) and got to chatting about upgrading. We are already looking at possibly getting a larger MH, and a few couples men...