cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Wheel/Tire Covers (32”)

Sheddah
Explorer
Explorer
I’ve been away from the forum for a while, but we are still RVing and having fun.

I bought the white vinyl tire covers (Camco, ADCO) about 8 years ago. They have cracked and torn and need replacing. I see some new type canvas covers with a wire hoop on the market now for a lot less $. Has anyone tried these? Or do you have any recommendations for other covers that last longer than the typical vinyl ones?

Thanks so much!
DH and Me :B
2004 BT Cruiser 28 Ft
4 REPLIES 4

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've had the ADCO vinyl covers and the HF canvas ones. Dollars per year, probably about equal. CW runs ADCO on a 2:1 sale once in awhile and that makes them pretty affordable. NOT the same Vinyl ADCO uses in their windshield covers, for sure. Ours is starting to look ratty but it's over 15 YOA. The wheel covers won't come close.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

Cobra21
Explorer
Explorer
I am now on my second set of canvas or duck cloth tire covers with spring wire. The first set lasted 6 years. I like these other than the fact they get dirty looking fast. Less apt to get stolen! My vinyl spare tire cover won't last as long, gets cracked in 3-4 years. If you don't mind the dirty look, I think the canvas may be better. Easy on and off.
Brian

DrewE
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've heard that bed sheets, perhaps cut and sewn to shape, are among the best as they're breathable.

ret_usn
Explorer
Explorer
I use the canvas ones with a spring. Get them at harbor freight. Cheap so I replace them every year.
2004 R Vision Trail Lite
2003 F150 Super Crew