Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class A repaint cost any ideas

tourusa
Explorer
Explorer
[img][/img]Morning fellow Rvers

I have an a class in auction after damage and at the point needs a repaint, does anyone know ball park how much and any tips to make sure it’s done right thanks

Picture below
Currently coast to coast
F350 dually 2020
2020 Vanleigh Pinecrest 392MBP
B&W Companion OEM 5th Wheel Hitch for Ford Super Duty Prep Package - Dual Jaw - 25,000 lbs
ITEM # BWRVK3305
19 REPLIES 19

tourusa
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the reply, 15k and this one is in the auction and with a damage repairable title not granted a Florida title yet and the auction house is saying it’s worth 70k without damage, it’s a2003, looks ok inside, any one have a ball park if you bid how much it’s at 12k
Currently coast to coast
F350 dually 2020
B&W Companion OEM 5th Wheel Hitch for Ford Super Duty Prep Package - Dual Jaw - 25,000 lbs
ITEM # BWRVK3305

Dale_Traveling
Explorer II
Explorer II
wanderingaimlessly wrote:
Miami area, it may be worth checking with the marine facilities.

This is what I did in the Norfolk VA area when I needed fiberglass and paint work done. They had the facility to do the work.

Paint is very labor intensive for prep work and such. Very easy for costs to be well into a +$10K range. There are painters in Mexico that can do the work for thousands less but I don't have first hand knowledge of the quality or long term results.
2006 Hurricane 31D built on a 2006 Ford F53

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
Depending upon where you go and who you talk to a full body 4-6 color paint job will be in $15,000 range. You can pay much more depending upon the detail work requested.

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
Miami area, it may be worth checking with the marine facilities.

tourusa
Explorer
Explorer
Currently coast to coast
F350 dually 2020
ITEM # BWRVK3305