cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class A windshield replacement.

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
We just got our coach back from Louis Auto Glass in Mount Vernon Wa, We thought this would be a big deal. Great people to deal with, Jessie, was an absolutely sweet heart handling every stupid question we asked.
We had a seal break loose and the drivers side glass pop out, while we were in Alaska due to the frost heaves, we applied to the insurance company for coverage, ( we have zero $ deductible on Glass) and the insurance company wanted an estimate so we went to where several people advised, and Jessie worked up the Quote while we waited, I e-Mailed that to my adjuster and was approved over night.
We then made an appointment with Louis Auto Glass and took it in on Wednesday they had ordered the two new pieces of glass and had them ready to go. (both sides had enough Stars to warrant replacement) Jessie called and told us the install did not go as planned, and they would have the coach a few more days. we got the call last night to come pick it up. The Job is perfect, we are very happy with the results.
Those of you who in northern Puget Sound that need new glass be advised Louis is the place.
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.
4 REPLIES 4

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
dons2346 wrote:
Tom/Barb wrote:
darsben1 wrote:
Please post on RVSERVICEREVIEWS.COM

I see no way to do that.

You do it here RV Service Reviews

Done.

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
Tom/Barb wrote:
darsben1 wrote:

I see no way to do that.

You do it here RV Service Reviews

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
darsben1 wrote:

I see no way to do that.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind