cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class C Campsite Photos. Show your stuff.

Nvr_lost
Explorer
Explorer
The truck camper section has a nice photo thread of their rigs at campsites. How about us Class C owners doing the same for some of our nice locations? As soon as I figure out how to do it, I will add mine, but don't wait for me. Lets get through the winter by looking at the nice places you have been. There must be tons! Don't forget to tell us where the photo was taken. Fort Desoto, Florida.

490 REPLIES 490

RoadAbode
Explorer
Explorer
Delaware Seashore State Park, the North Inlet Campground. We want to go back! Right outside Dewey Beach DE. From our June 2015 Trip
The RoadAbode Crew
Mike ~ Amy ~ Kimberly ~ Emily ~ and Molly the pup
RoadAbode Blog

avan
Explorer
Explorer
bukhrn: Don't apologize. You must have missed the smiley faces in my post. I was kidding around!
www.putt10.net

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Avan, I do appologize, as I certainly didn't mean to imply that posting the location of your photos was mandatory, it's just that most folks do, and the rest of us appreciate it, as it gives us ideas of some pretty nice places that we may want to try.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

avan
Explorer
Explorer
Here's another one of a camping area I really enjoyed. It's my campsite at and some of the area in Craters of the Moon National Monument west of Arco, ID. Sites are 'carved' out of the lava rock. Upper right shot shows multiple sites scattered in the lava rock
www.putt10.net

avan
Explorer
Explorer
Oh, I'm sorry. Thread title just said to show the pix but didn't say I should also write about 'em. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway, to your question. That was my week's campsite in the Kaibib Nat'l Forest in northern Arizona. It was just over 9,000' elevation and quite isolated. The actual site was about 30 miles or so north of the GC North Rim and maybe 10 miles south of Jacobs Lake and about 5 miles west of the road along dirt forest trails. There are many many trails that you can toad to which give one alternate views of the north rim other than just the one at Nat'l Park service concession area. A quiet and isolated place to camp with lots of furry company.
www.putt10.net

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Nice Pics avan, but where are they?
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus

avan
Explorer
Explorer
www.putt10.net

eubank
Explorer
Explorer
Desert Captain wrote:
My best friend just built his dream home up in Angel Fire new Mexico on 3 gorgeous acres at 8,800'...
We can't wait to return but that will have to wait until spring.

:B

Yep, it'll be Spring alright! There's snow on the ground now, lows around zero at this time of the year. Ski season begins in nine days!

๐Ÿ™‚
Lynn

ronfisherman
Parked next to my sons home in Mooresville, NC. for Thanksgiving holiday.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Everyone should have a friend like that. :B
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus

Calisdad
Explorer
Explorer
Sweet- Smart generous friend and beautiful setting.

Desert_Captain
Explorer III
Explorer III
My best friend just built his dream home up in Angel Fire new Mexico on 3 gorgeous acres at 8,800'. I joked with him during the build that he would need to put in an RV site for us and damned if he didn't. If you look closely you can see three Elk in the pic and the 30 amp power pedestal is just to the right of the coach.

This picture was taken from the 2nd floor deck of his house:

We can't wait to return but that will have to wait until spring.

:B

JoeRT04
Explorer
Explorer
This was taken a couple of weeks ago at St. Andrews State Reserve and Campground in Panama City. The beaches there have the finest and whitest sand I've every seen. The Campsite was right off the lagoon there. The beach was on the other side of the property. We practically had the miles of beaches to ourselves.
2015 Class B Roadtrek Zion

Off_Pavement
Explorer II
Explorer II
The Road To Paradise Is NOT Paved!
Please Support Multiple Use of our Public Lands!

Brian Hoag
www.rv-camping.org
'10 Sunseeker Class C - Gozer II
'13 Jeep JKU (Wrangler) - Billie

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
mredneck wrote:

First time out in the new RV. And its raining the whole weekend.
Still better than sitting at home. ๐Ÿ˜ž
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus