CARBONE
Explorer
Explorer
Best way to constellat (driver/passenger area) from coach for winter camping
6 REPLIES 6

bluwtr49
Explorer II
Explorer II
How come you posted again???? You might check the replies on you first post from a couple of days ago.

First Post
Dick

2002 43' DP Beaver Marquis Emerald Cat C-12 505 HP, 1600 Tq
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland ---toad

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Buy a set of these closet rod supports.

$12.47Stanley Hardware 819088 Wood Closet Rod Socket

Buy an extendable curtain rod, and some Shower curtain hangers.

Buy a nice piece of heavy fabric that matches your MH from a fabric store. All you really need to do is cut small holes in the fabric along the top and attach shower curtain hangers to it.

Attach to curtain rod and you are good to go! Slides easily back and forth for access to the coach when needed. A good heavy fabric will keep the front of the coach nice and warm with your engine heater.

Note that the rod supports pictured above allows you to easily remove the rod. Some are closed and are permanent this one allows you to slip the rod out. Nice looking wood too so you won't mind them being there.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
More info needed! Are you driving a Class C and want to stop the cold from the cabin to the living area? Is that a Class A or something else?
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

TCmart
Explorer
Explorer
I think you're talking about the front driver/passenger area. Our solution was to use an expandable curtain rod across the coach just behind the seats. A medium weight curtain keeps the area warm when driving without the need for the propane coach heater.
Tom and Christine
2000 Bounder 34T
Life is Good!

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
:h
2013 ACE 29.2

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
CARBONE wrote: