cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crossfire Mount

Buster52
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a set of Crossfire gauge off Craigslist. I got it at a good price. Buy it didn't come with mounts. I am installing them on a 1989 Southwind Chevy Chassis with chrome wheel covers. Does it mount from the lug nut or an axle bolt. The axle bolt would require me to cut into the chrome cover. But it looks like there would be no room for a lug mount. All I can see on the internet are large trucks. The axle cover hold the extensions for the valve stems. Any Ideas?

Buster
10 REPLIES 10

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
"gswcgi".....He was being funny and posted the link so that you could learn.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

Remmag
Explorer
Explorer
gswcgi wrote:
dons2346: your asinine response is totally inappropriate! This site is f or the exchange of information among RV's."Where have I been?" I've owned 4 class A's i. the last 45 years and hhave never seen a Cross fire! So I guess in your mind that desirves a put down!
dons2346 posted a link to the crossfire website and you call him asinine?

gswcgi
Explorer
Explorer
dons2346: your asinine response is totally inappropriate! This site is f or the exchange of information among RV's."Where have I been?" I've owned 4 class A's i. the last 45 years and hhave never seen a Cross fire! So I guess in your mind that desirves a put down!
'03 Safari, DP, 36" Nissan 4X4 toad

neschultz
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, I don't know that answer. I just looked, I have a pair of AT and a pair of BH brackets.
Norman & Janet with Minnie the Weiner Dog
2005 SunnyBrook 38 BWQS 5th Wheel (stationary in FL for snowbirding)

Buster52
Explorer
Explorer
I see the page, but witch mount fits a for a Chevy P30 10 bolt 19.5 rim? B or H? The site doesn't say.

neschultz
Explorer
Explorer
Buster,

Installation instructions and bracket descriptions are in the link above. I only used the small bracket that came with mine and have the large ones left...will have to look to see which one they are. You can have them if you can use them...just pm me your address.

Norman
Norman & Janet with Minnie the Weiner Dog
2005 SunnyBrook 38 BWQS 5th Wheel (stationary in FL for snowbirding)

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
gswcgi wrote:
I am on my 4th Class A in 45 years and never heard of a Crossfire gauge. What is it and what does it do?

You need to get out more. Look HERE for info.

gswcgi
Explorer
Explorer
I am on my 4th Class A in 45 years and never heard of a Crossfire gauge. What is it and what does it do?
'03 Safari, DP, 36" Nissan 4X4 toad

-Gramps-
Explorer
Explorer
Mine are mounted the same way as above, just turned the other direction.

ronfisherman
I mounted mine on the axle hub and put covers on the lug nuts. Here is a picture.

I have aluminum wheels.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD