cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cruise and Windshield Solution (update)

becker
Explorer
Explorer
About a month ago my cruise control and windshield wipers would not work. I posted questions concerning this problem to you guys out there on this forum. I have found the solution and would like to tell everyone who answered my post. I sent an email to the moderator about a week or so ago but have not received a reply.

My question is: How do I post it to my original post so everyone would know what I was talking about and would it show up at the top of the present day posts on this forum?

I have posted other questions on this forum and weeks later (from one of you guys found the solution and wanted to tell everyone so if they had the same problem they would have the answer) but the original post was buried so deep (date wise) I felt no one saw it. .........Thanks.
2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42ft, 4 slides, 425hp clean air Cummins diesel
2013 Jeep Sahara 4-dr w/M&G Braking System
Roadmaster Blackhawk 2 All Terrain Towing System
5 REPLIES 5

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
The solution can be found HERE. ..Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Gator48
Explorer
Explorer
So what was the solution??

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Usually if it's a post that interests someone, they will "subscribe" to it so it appears on their opening page. Any additional posts to that post will show up in the subscribe list. As stated, click on "My Posts" and your original post will show up. Click on "EDIT" and you can add whatever you want to the title...I usually simply add UPDATE and post the update on my original post. If, like yours where the post is over a month old, I'd simply use the original title with the added UPDATE and repost the problem with the solution.

All that said, you "forgot" to post the solution.....:W.,...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Pangaea_Ron
Explorer
Explorer
Is this what you wanted to refer to?

Becker's Previous Post
2008 Itasca SunCruiser 35L
2014 Honda AWD CR-V EX-L

Pangaea_Ron
Explorer
Explorer
Find your original post, cut and paste it's (www) address into the "link" option in the upper right hand corner of this thread. Give it a title or name and post it in this thread.
2008 Itasca SunCruiser 35L
2014 Honda AWD CR-V EX-L