cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP service in SF Bay Area

JFC
Explorer
Explorer
We had our DPs serviced for 13 years at RMechanic in Livermore until they closed last year. Where do others have their DP serviced in this area? I heard that some of the RMechanic folks are at Happy Daze. Has anyone had service done there? I know about RVService.com but they still list RMechanic so I'm looking for some current information.
4 REPLIES 4

Bill-R
Explorer
Explorer
For those in the central valley Toms truck in Modesto is good.
Bill Roop
1989 36'ft DP Executive

atperci
Explorer
Explorer
Check with Randy's Mobile Service in Concord, right next to Costco off Monument Blvd. They have a full service shop, as well as the mobile service that, according to them, covers all of the Bay Area and into the Central Valley and foothills, as well.

I think I have seen they service DPs. They are highly rated and have worked on our F-53. In fact, I need to schedule service with them as well as have a storm damaged awning replaced.

Actually, I just checked and they are booked well into October right now, but I'd still give them a call, great people to work with.

msmith1199
Explorer II
Explorer II
I take mine to Freightliner in Lathrop. I didn't realize there were any RV dealers that would service DP's? Let me know if you find one, because I'm sure I'm paying top dollar at Freightliner.

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

KWinzer
Explorer
Explorer
We use Leale's RV in San Jose. Maybe too far south for you, but they've been good for us.