cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

dynamax rev

tidecountry
Explorer
Explorer
has anyone purchased one of these? i have seem prices in the mid 60's,i am surprised they are dropping,makes me wonder why.they seem identical to the trend and viva,the 2014 trend and viva are still priced from 65k to 80k.
9 REPLIES 9

Ductape_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
I wonder with all that weight on single rear tires, would you still be able to control the MH if a rear tire blew out? A least on dual rear you still have the other tire.
2016 Coachmen Clipper 17BH
2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
tidecountry wrote:
On the spec sheet for the REV it shows that it has a powder coated chassis construction and upgraded suspension and stability package,does the Trend and Viva also have this?

Yes, it's a Chrysler thing, not Dynamax
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van

tidecountry
Explorer
Explorer
Did a test drive today in dynamax rev, impressed with it, handled very well, Priced mid 60's,

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
bobojay5 wrote:
Rubber roof = more leak chances, more maintenance. We would consider the TB model, but have to think long about the rubber roof

There is a post on the class A forum where a guy lost his roof on a Winnebago on his trip home. I have had RVs since 1969 an have never had a problem with a rubber roof. They All need regular attention.
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford

tidecountry
Explorer
Explorer
On the spec sheet for the REV it shows that it has a powder coated chassis construction and upgraded suspension and stability package,does the Trend and Viva also have this?

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
Rubber roof = more leak chances, more maintenance. We would consider the TB model, but have to think long about the rubber roof
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van

tidecountry
Explorer
Explorer
Is a rubber roof ok?

szn8tt
Explorer
Explorer
bobojay5 wrote:
First reports from people that have actually seen and touched one is that they are awful "cheap" on the inside.....

I have been in one and would say inside is on par with the Trend. REV has a much better execution and mechanism for the drop down bed than the Trend does. REV has rubber roof, Trend is fiberglass.

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
First reports from people that have actually seen and touched one is that they are awful "cheap" on the inside.....
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van