cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

electric toilet

goose62075
Explorer
Explorer
I have a thetferd electric flushing stool. it isn't working like it used to after my grandson been flushing it several times . it has the 2 buttons , one for water only and one for flushing . the flush cycle used to have water running and it would open for 2 to 3 seconds and then close . now it only will open as long as you press the button , it has lost the self operating cycle . is this a programming problem or do I need to get a repairman ? I know it is still functional , but it bothers me when I have something that doesn't work like it is supposed to .
6 REPLIES 6

Ken_C
Explorer
Explorer
IF it is the Aria model, there is a toggle type switch in back that changes the function.
Ken
2018 Newmar Dutchstar
Spartan K2
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

bob_b
Explorer
Explorer
Or, if rebooting doesn't work, there is a module, cigarette pack size, located in a small opening behind the toilet that has goon bad. Mine was like yours not flushing properly then not flushing at all. The module costs a little over $100 and is easy to change.
The whole idea of electric flushing toilets is STUPID!!! Bob
bob b

bobtucker
Explorer
Explorer
Turn the water off. open the slide either manually or with electric. Take an old butter knife, no sharp point and put about a one inch bend in the end.. with the slide open, run the bend end around the seal, be careful, see what comes out. Get some plumber's grease and rub it around the edge of the seal. Open and close and see if that helps.

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
If rebooting 12 v doesn't help, to reprogram, press and hold the two buttons together, do not release the buttons until the water comes up to the level you need in the bowl.
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
pointrow wrote:
First I would kill the power and see if it will default to factory settings. If not go to their website and get the procedure for reprogramming.
At least it is still flushing to get you though the weekend.

good luck

pointrow

Ditto! Ours occasionally seems to loose its mind. Everything seems to have a micro processor in it today. Kill the power and reboot.
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!

pointrow
Explorer
Explorer
First I would kill the power and see if it will default to factory settings. If not go to their website and get the procedure for reprogramming.
At least it is still flushing to get you though the weekend.

good luck

pointrow