cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Eternabond over Dicor

MURPHY55347
Explorer
Explorer
Looking at putting Eternabond over Dicor on the roof. How does it work when the Dicor was applied lumpy such as over screws. Do you try to get it to conform to the lumps? Does it stick well to the Dicor? Any other hints or words to the wise?
4 REPLIES 4

Bob_Olallawa
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, go for it. Good long term fix for that area. Still need to look at it once in a while but will holed up much better in the long run.
Welcome to my home, that door you just broke down was there for your protection not mine.

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
when you roll it down it will mold to whatever is under it

MURPHY55347
Explorer
Explorer
Motorhome is only a year old so the Dicor is in good shape. It just has some lumps where they applied extra material over screw heads. Was thinking of adding Eternabond more as a preventative measure rather than having to continually maintain the Dicor.

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
If the dicor looks that bad that it needs eternabond tape maybe it should be scraped off. I just remove loose stuff and put dicor over other dicor. If I have real bad areas like where my front cap or rear cap attaches I removed dicor and used eternabond tape. It is a judgement call.