Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floored

Coelacanth
Explorer
Explorer
Next issue.
I’m trying to find floor mats. The ones that came with the vehicle are generic, wrong color for the cab, and just plain ugly.
In all my vehicles I prefer mats by makers like WeatherTech or Husky because of the quality construction and how ell they protect the carpet.
The chassis is based on the Ford F-450, but it has been customized for the RV body.
The cab floor is flat, except for a small hump in the middle that protrudes a short way between the seats. So, what I need are individual mats for the driver and passenger sides.
All of the individual mats I see for the 450 have raised side lips, because the passenger well is lower than the sill. But, in the HR Augusta the flat floor drops down to the molded-in side steps. So, I need flat mats with no extreme side lip. And, I don’t see any manufacturer that lists such an item?
Anybody have a clue?

3 REPLIES 3

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
We made our own. Well cut them out. Got some garage flooring like this. Colors, patterns & price are all over the place. Get a roll of masking tape, some newspaper & scissors. Make a pattern as good as you can or until you're happy, and tape it all together as you go. Pull the paper out and lay it over the flooring and cut away. I used heavy duty scissors and a box knife, with a new blade.
Used this method on the three Ford E-series we've had.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

Coelacanth
Explorer
Explorer
Ken,
Thanks. I’m on it.

Jack

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Your picture indicates that you have an E-450 not an 'F'-450.
When searching the Weathertec site, use the Econoline or E series body style. They make floor mats, but not the Floorliners (extreme lip).
The E-450 series cutaway is commonly used as the platform for c-class MHs, the cab unit is the same style, for all, 150,250,350 and 450 cutaways. The full vans have been long discontinued, but the cutaway cab chassis are still being made for the conversion market.

Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.