cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

From Bad to Worse

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad

Before today, I was able to go to Motorhome Forum and then choose Class A.  Now that is not an option.  You need to figure out folks needs / wants before you bleed all members.  There is already a mass exodus.  Come on, man!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

Class A is a sub section of Motorhomes. A, B and C all have their pages. Once you are in the Motorhome page on the right hand side you'll see the labels section. Select Class A from there. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II

Come-on .... why the new forum webpage format?  Was/is this REALLY  necessary?

For instance - how can I search for "All My Posts" on this new confusing webpage?

2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

Click on you name on this post. Then choose replies. You have over 600 here now. More will show up over this week. Things look bad the first day or two getting used to things.

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

@pnichols wrote:

For instance - how can I search for "All My Posts" on this new confusing webpage?

So far the only way I found was to click on my avatar on the top right corner of the page. Then click view my profile. Then scroll down the page until you see start to see some posts. Be aware that just above the posts you need to click on the button that says either "posts"  or the button that says "Replies". Hopefully that helps find the one you're looking for.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad

Maybe you can do better by adjusting the structure of a topic, say, by requiring a label and even providing "standard" check box replies.  Standardization of available labels will go a long way to enabling good and knowledgeable choices and searches.

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III

I think Marcus designed this forum himself..

We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AllegroD & @JaxDad,

@way2roll is correct. Class A, B, and C all have their own pages that live under motorhome! And you can find all new content on the lower right side of the homepage under "Unread Post". You can also view all posts/replies in either "newest to oldest" or "oldest to newest" whichever you prefer. 

Let me know if I can help in any way! 

Yes.  After some experimenting, I found that you get different results when you choose "Motorhome Group" and "Forum"  under the "Motorhome Group".  That confused me.  Why did you do that?  The only immediate difference I see is the "classes" on the right side of "Forum".

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

Class A is a sub section of Motorhomes. A, B and C all have their pages. Once you are in the Motorhome page on the right hand side you'll see the labels section. Select Class A from there. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

OK I found the path, if you just click on Motorhome group the option of A B C does not come up.

You have to follow the exact pull down steps in order to get the option.

This is a bad design on the web site.

JCat & PCat
2004 Mandalay 40D
CAT C7 350 HP

I don't see any labels when I am at the Motorhome page, there is nothing on that page to select A B or C.

Is it under a pull down ?

JCat & PCat
2004 Mandalay 40D
CAT C7 350 HP

JaxDad
Explorer III
Explorer III

Youโ€™re not alone. Thereโ€™s no way to segregate comments, nor see whatโ€™s new or not.