Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

H.W.H. Control Panel

Happytracks
Explorer
Explorer
Duplicate posts , please post responses Here

Could anyone help me?

Where is the location of H.W.H. Air Leveling Control Box on Country Coach Allure? I have the repair manual from H.W.H. but C.C. manual doesn't give location of control box.

Doug! I had no problem with the engine. At speed over 35 mph the whole motorhome shook. What I've read so far in repair manual, the control box has to be replaced. I'll look for the box in the morning. Then I can check the travel solenoid for +12.

Thanks again,
Happytracks
5 REPLIES 5

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
HT, what isn't happening to the coach? Is it not going to ride height?

Where did you get the info "to check power at the manifolds"?

What year coach is it?

Happytracks
Explorer
Explorer
dons2346: I found the control panel, rightwhere you said it would be. I,ve checked the fuse and voltage to the travel pin. It is good. now it says "check for power at the manifolds." now I need to know the location of the manifolds. The Dynomax chassis manual does not show the location, only the diagram. I,ve looked in the panel under the drivers side. I,m doing this along with a few other things, so it,s taking me a while. I was going to take one of my grandsons on a short trip before going to colorado, but this leveling problem has to be solved first. Thanks to everyone for their replys.

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
What year Allure? They are located in different locations depending on model year. FYI, if you have a panel in front to the passenger seat, remove it and it is probably there. These years are in the '90s to the mid 2000s.

Don't quite understand your comment about the whole coach shaking. Could you explain why you think this could be the HWH system? It could be a bad ride height valve.

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
I forgot to add when I had trouble with my HWH air leveling I got in touch with HWH by email and they helped me troubleshoot my problem. I had to ship my box to them and they repaired it for a fraction of the cost of new. I just gooogled HWHcorp. and the guys name was Joe. He was very helpful.
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know if this helps but on my HR it was in the ceiling of one of the storage bays. It is about 12 inches by 16 inches or so, aluminum box.
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell