cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help!!! Gulfstream Conquest slideout not working

TxTrlr
Explorer
Explorer
Help please! I just brought home my new-to-me 2006 Gulfstream Conquest Class C, and the slide-out won't work. I did try to activate the slideout before moving the drivers chair all the way forward, so I am wondering if it activated some type of kill switch. I've moved the chair back and forth several times since, and still no luck. Power is fine, battery is fine. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I really want to be able to pack in my camping gear today, and it would be much nicer to do it with the slide open.

Thanks!!!!
5 REPLIES 5

ghamblen
Explorer
Explorer
On our 6316 those heavy duty circuit breakers are mounted up high on the back wall of the compartment that contains the batteries, the slide motor and the slide reservoir. They are difficult to see unless you get down low enough to look up high on the back wall. There are four of those breakers. If they are tripped or if you press the reset button you will see a 3/4 inch black plastic lever pointing straight down from the bottom of the breaker. The word RESET is on the lever if you look closely. Carefully rotate this lever back up in to bottom of the breaker until you can't see the lever any more. The breaker is now reset and should be ready to go.
Gary & Mary Hamblen
2006 Gulfstream Ultra LE 6316
2006 Saturn VUE
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar with US Gear Unified tow brake

ronfisherman
Always glad to help.
You may want to download some of the Equalizer System manuals. To help with troubleshooting the slide and jacks.
You should find the heavy duty circuit breakers. Just in case one ever trips. They look like this one.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

TxTrlr
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you ronfisherman!!!!!!!! Parking brake did the trick!!!!!!!! Now I'm a happy camper!

TxTrlr
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks..it is a Gulfstream Conquest model 6316. I've found a basement compartment with the slideout motor and hydraulic fluid, but don't see any kind of switch.

ronfisherman
Giving model number would help with your problem. Is parking brake on. Some models require that engine be running.
In one of the basement compartments is a set of HD circuit breakers. The one for slide may have tripped.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD