Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Swapping out the Water Pump

It is working but the pressure could be better and its very noisy. This is in our 2018 Forest River and the pump is under the shower pan. I'll have to pull the toilet to get at it. Just wondering if anyone has done this and can it be changed without ...

ybconway by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

fleetwood rv hydra slide ez glide problems

I have a 1996 Southwind by Fleetwood and my room slide is not operating properly. I think it requires a height adjustment. The slide is a Hydra Slide EZ Glide hydraulic system with a single actuating ram. Does anyone hav any documentation or exper...

Thor Axis 24.1

I wasn't sure if this belongs here or in the Class C section. But while looking for short Class C's (24 ft) I noticed a new Axis 24.1 which is only 7 ins longer than the C's I was looking at. It also was a few ins less in height, a longer WB, 188 ins...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

motorized awnings

in case anyone is interested, i just had my 19 ft motorized dometic awning completely removed and replaced with a new unit. took 2 months of back order on the awning itself. everything was replaced. total cost was just under $3k installed. i have a 3...

jk31668 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Thinking about downsizing to a B

I’ve been watching you tube videos and reading lots of forums and here is my list of things I’d like in a B. Older model with low mileage, dry bath, shorter in length like the Pursuit, no slide, not on a Ford chassis. I’m so confused so i decided to ...

P30 weld in drag link?

My 1993 class a p30 coach with rear disc brakes is at a shop for an alignment at the moment. They called me and said it needed a drag link because it has alot of play. I said no problem just fix it. They called me back a few hours later saying 2 alar...

compartment door latch 96 Wbago Vectra

Looking for two of these if anyone has any?Bago no longer makes emthanks in advance9 101348-01-000EABOLT-SLIDE, LATCH - NYLON - W/SPRING & BRKThttp://www.winnebagoind.com/service/wincd/1996/96km34rq.pdf

base1957 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C Pros and Cons

We have been thinking about getting a Class C vs another TT. Here in Michigan Insurance is around $300-$400 a month for a Class C. One of us thinks a Class C is the one to go and I think a Class C might be more of a headache. We would be buying us...

How is the automatic step suppoed to work

How is the automatic step supposed to work? I swear it would open stay out when parked until I turned on the ignition key. Now it goes in and out every time I open or close the door. What is proper?The class A is a 2020 Coachmen Pursuit XPS

1992 Falcon Chevy Chassis

Hi,Have a friend who just bought a 1992 Falcon Class B on a Chevy chassis. She can't find any owner's manual, might someone out there know how to get one?Thanks,Chuck 2003 PleasureWay Excel TS

New RVer with some diesel fuel issues.

I bought a diesel pusher 2 months ago. The day I bought it I had the oil and fuel filters changed. Took first long trip last week. All was going great that I started having issues. It initially felt like transmission issues. I was getting check engi...

Freightliner chassis

We have been RVing since the eighties and have alway had trailers and fifth wheels. We are now in the market for a diesel pusher. We have landed on one brand that had everything we were looking for and like the floor plan and the companies very good ...