cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help Identify this Class A (Criminal Case)

Dakzuki
Explorer
Explorer
I am doing a favor for local law enforcement which just put a local heroin/meth dealer and thief in jail awaiting trial. He was living in this class A RV. All identification has been removed from it. No manufacturer ID, no plates, VINs removed, etc. I offered to try and crowd source an identification to make their investigation easier. The reward for correctly IDing the RV is the satisfaction of possible ADDING to what he has been charged with. Thanks and here we go:
2011 Itasca Navion 24J
2000 Chev Tracker Toad
76 REPLIES 76

Dakzuki
Explorer
Explorer
Horsedoc wrote:
Is it possible the OP is wanting to buy the MH when the county/state sells it after the condemnation hearing? The more information he has about the unit, the more he is able to figure out what it is worth.
If it has had meth manufactured inside it, the state may require it be destroyed however.

Not a chance. In good shape that RV is worth maybe 10 grand. I have a perfectly good 2011 Navion (and a well paying day job) and have no need for some 15 year old abused POS that has had been a doper crash pad. I presume that once they ID it and if it is determined to be stolen, it will go to impound and an insurance company (if it was insured) will have it hauled off to auction or if uninsured the owner will be contacted to collect it. Hopefully law enforcement can develop evidence for further charges now they know what they are looking at. The cops are trying to get him for everything they can. They even had Fish and Game in on the raid as there has been deer poaching happening in the area.

I choose to be an active participant in my community and not phone in my citizenship just at election time. I (and others on this board) have helped the cops with a lead. Now it's up to them to develop a case if they can.
2011 Itasca Navion 24J
2000 Chev Tracker Toad

v10superduty
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, I just have to post again..
Can not believe how some here are so suspicious that the OP is
"up to something"
Its ridiculous..
He asked a simple question..
He is trying to help the police nail a guy who apparently robbed him..

Some on here are making him out as a conniving dude trying to do all kinds of nefarious things.. Its just crazy!

Then we have folks who obviously never even read the thread to know that the question "HAS BEEN ANSWERED" and they are taking guess's??
What the heck does that help?? :S :S :S

Man, I just gotta have a beer I guess.
This is just to sad and stupid the way some people react/act.:h
2000 F250 V10 dragin a 2005 Titanium 29E34RL

DREAMERMAN53
Explorer
Explorer
umm..2000+- Damon Intruder?(just a guess). Sounds like it will be coming up for police auction soon..(If you can get the meth smell out)..whew..

westernrvparkow
Explorer
Explorer
Old-Biscuit wrote:
THANK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!

I've heard that statement a few times and it never was 'complimentary'
I have only heard the 4 letter version, and it isn't complimentary for sure.

murphysranch
Explorer
Explorer
Dakzusi: I'm sad that there were so many off track negative comments. Thank you for trying to help. We all should, with proper guidance, help our PD, FD and more.
Empty nesters
2 cats
2 cattle dogs too!

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
Typical! someone asks a question and the poster gets answers for everything he never asked! and some posts that were unnecessary!

I`m glad a few helped him out!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

msmith1199
Explorer II
Explorer II
Old-Biscuit wrote:

Then this is a first for you. Looks like a joking statement to me. May be an inside joke between the OP and the officer. So next time this comes up, you can say, "I've heard that statement a few times and only once was it ever complimentary."

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

msmith1199
Explorer II
Explorer II
Horsedoc wrote:
Is it possible the OP is wanting to buy the MH when the county/state sells it after the condemnation hearing? The more information he has about the unit, the more he is able to figure out what it is worth.
If it has had meth manufactured inside it, the state may require it be destroyed however.

It's also possible the OP is telling the complete truth about why he is asking this question and there is no ulterior motive at all.

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

Horsedoc
Explorer II
Explorer II
horsedoc
2008 Damon Essence
2013 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Blue Ox tow

azpete
Explorer
Explorer
bigblock, that what i was trying to say. it is entertaining though to read thru some of the answers.i go thru all the different sections, looking for hwh problems, and stumbled on this one. it was just too much fun to stop reading.

BigBlockTank
Explorer
Explorer
This forum may not be the best place for straight, no nonsense, technical info, or for a kind remark. But I can tell you, after reading 7 pages of this thread, it is entertaining, and will make you laugh, if nothing else.

Some of you sound worse than 6th grade kids, and we're supposed to be grown adults.

If you thought the OP was telling a tall tale right when you read this, why did you HAVE to respond? Let it go. Remember what you were taught, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all? If you weren't taught that as a kid, well, there ya go. You have been now.

I don't come on here and post too much anymore for just that reason.

westernrvparkow
Explorer
Explorer
azpete wrote:
rather than help,most just commented. all he asked is, if you could identify the coach. here is what most should have said. i dont know. that is my answer.
if you cant contribute?
And your post here is more of the same of what you are complaining about, a post that didn't do anything to answer the OP's direct question. BTW, Dragnet and it's "Just the facts, mam" went off the air many years ago. This is a discussion forum, not a test with only one right answer.

azpete
Explorer
Explorer
rather than help,most just commented. all he asked is, if you could identify the coach. here is what most should have said. i dont know. that is my answer.
if you cant contribute?