cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hwh landing gear

whporwil
Explorer
Explorer
Winnebago tour we are camping and tried to raise our jacks and they would not come up. I did the job manually. So now my panel seems to have no power on the Jack side, slides work fine. Winnebago could only point me to the fuse box. The only light that comes on is the one telling me I have power to the control panel. Cleaned several grounds but not sure I got the one I needed, panel still not working. Anyone have a simular problem? Thanks

Why can't I find anything on hwh here?
4 REPLIES 4

azpete
Explorer
Explorer
download a service manual for a 625 leveling system from the hwh website. there should be a diagnostic section that covers your problem. if you have questions, please feel free to call me at 602-549-3638
i do work for hwh full time
i do not sell parts or solicit service vwork on this forum. i do diagnostics.

usersmanual
Explorer
Explorer
whporwil wrote:
Winnebago tour we are camping and tried to raise our jacks and they would not come up. I did the job manually. So now my panel seems to have no power on the Jack side, slides work fine. Winnebago could only point me to the fuse box. The only light that comes on is the one telling me I have power to the control panel. Cleaned several grounds but not sure I got the one I needed, panel still not working. Anyone have a simular problem? Thanks

Why can't I find anything on hwh here?

sounds like the controller find the controller and it may have a blown fuse right on the controller itself
maybe a failed controller happens from time to time

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
There is good information at their website.
HWH website
Control panel could have power, but no power to motor.
You need to identify which system you have.
Support area.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
My slide and stabilizers etc on my fifth wheel trailer are all connected directly to the Battery area for DC power.. My setup doesn't go through the fuse panel this. Might look around the battery and see if yours have a couple of those manual reset circuit breakers. I have seen them on a small panel close to the battery install on some trailers.

Just a thought

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS