cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

info on 95 allegro bay

jbmoo
Explorer
Explorer
i'm considering going to look at a 95 allegro bay motorhome, they are asking 11,000 for it I was just needing some advice here, anyone had one ? any good or bad experiences? im a newbie here so I appreciate any help. my wife and I are thinking of trying out the rv lifestyle for a year before we sell our home and full time. thanks
jbmoo
2013 ram 2500 cummins
2004 hr savoy
2 REPLIES 2

ddndoug
Explorer
Explorer
A lot of the value of a MH in my opinion is how it has been maintained. I have a 96 Allegro that was taken care of very well and didn't have a problem paying a little more than "blue book" on it. But keep in mind that it is an almost 20 yr old MH and things go wrong even with newer units. Make sure you have a good grasp on how all of the systems work, and if you have some mechanical skills that's even better.

How many miles? What's the exterior look like? What's the interior look like? Does everything work, or will it need repairs? Any water leaks? When's the last time the roof was replaced?

Just some of he things off the top of my head... and by no means am I an expert.

Doug
2009 Four Winds Hurricane 33T
F53 Ford Chassis w/Triton V-10

Dachristianman
Explorer
Explorer
At first glance, $11K seems a bit high for that old of a Class A.