cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itasca front tv access

23hotrodr
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2007 Itasca Sun Cruiser 35L. Does anyone know the procedure or where I can find the steps to remove the front tv?

I currently need to deal with squeaks with the top of the tv, but eventually want to replace it with a modern one. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get to the fasteners to remove the front wood surround.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.-- Mick
2007 Itasca Suncruiser 35L
2000 Jeep Wrangler
3 REPLIES 3

Y-Guy
Glad you got it. Looks similar to our 2007 Sightseer. If you leave the beast TV in place I found putting a strip of the rubber RV shelf liner between the metal bar and the top of the TV stopped most all of the squeaks.

I have put an 32" LCD TV in place of the beast TV using electrical metal framing channel struts and mounted TV wall mount to the struts.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

23hotrodr
Explorer
Explorer
I finally figured it out. Not too bad once I finally got it all figured out. Sure wish I didn't always have to learn everything the hard way!
2007 Itasca Suncruiser 35L
2000 Jeep Wrangler

emiddleb
Explorer
Explorer
If it's the type with the tv centered in the top above the dash, look at the inside edge on the cabinets either side. Usually has screws just inside the doors behind the cabinet molding that go into the molding around the TV.

Here's an 11 page thread on CRT->LCD tv conversions on various Winnies... TV Conversions
2004 Winnebago Vectra 40KD
Roadmaster Tow Dolly