cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Leveling Blocks???

Loving_God_s_Co
Explorer
Explorer
Being Class A newbies we would like to know what everyone uses for their leveling blocks? My hubby bought and cut some 2x10's to length but these seem very cumbersome! Any feedback is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
God Bless and Happy Traveling!!! ๐Ÿ™‚
20 REPLIES 20

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
Dick_B wrote:
Whatever you decide on be sure the entire footprint of the tire is supported. 2 x 10's seems right to me.

yep, lynx levelers were not wide enough for my Class A tires. OK for a tT however.
bumpy

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
2X10s are a great solution. They allow flexibility and if you're ever stuck somewhere without firewood....they come in real handy.

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Whatever you decide on be sure the entire footprint of the tire is supported. 2 x 10's seems right to me.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

Calicajun
Explorer
Explorer
We use Lynx Leveler blocks. They're light weight, store easily and last a long time. We have two new sets and one old set we bought in 1992.
2014 Heartland Wildness 2775RB, 2015 Ram 2500 4x4 Mega Cab

Nicholsfamily05
Explorer
Explorer
We have been using the same set of the orange blocks since we started camping again 5ish years ago.
So far so good. No cracks or broken ones can't beat 20 bucks.
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Big Horn Crew Cab, SRW. Cummins Turbo Diesel Automatic 68RFE Trans
50 gallon diesel Transfer Flow tank with the Traxx 3 system.
2017 Sierra FLIK 5th Wheel
42' Front Livingroom, 15K
Hydraulic level up system

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
I have 2 sets of Lynx Levelers that serve my needs in most situations. Light and compact. Available at most rv stores as well as Wally's.
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard