cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking at an '03 Gulfstream BT cruiser

JanTx
Explorer
Explorer
what is the consensus of opinion on the BT cruiser by Gulf Stream?

I am seriously considering buying one,,, will try to attach the pic and perts . It looks new and seems to be what we are looking for. Only hope it has enough storage to stay gone a month or more.

All comments welcomed!

thanks,, all

Janet
Janet N Texas
6 REPLIES 6

JanTx
Explorer
Explorer
thank you for the advice!!!
Janet N Texas

jpfx
Explorer
Explorer
I had a very similar phoenix cruiser 2301 for six years which I've just replaced with a BT cruiser 5291.
the phoenix was well made, much better than the new BT. the phoenix was also laid out far more sensibly for the available space (than the 5291) and I'd opine there's enough room for 2 to live for a month comfortably.
Those twin jack knife sofas are okay if you can live with them. We would set up seating outside.. chairs, table, gas cooker, etc. and leave the sofas as beds. It worked for 2 of us but like everything in an RV, it's a compromise that you have to live with. So make sure you're okay with that.
mileage on the van is higher than I'd like. maybe some leakage at the cab to coach seam behind the passenger seat.
BT looks much the same beast as phoenix apart from a slightly different arrangement for kitchen, bath & wardrobe which looks 'better' in the BT.
paid 19k from a dealer six years ago so I'm not keen on the price of this one at all.

McK
Explorer
Explorer
You might get a better response by moving your query to the Class C forum as the BT Cruiser is a Class C. Yes, it is called a B+, but it is a C because it is built on a cab-chassis. Class Bs are built using vans as the basic vehicle. There is no B+ in the official designations for motorhomes.

Difference Between Class B & Class C RVs
Robert
2006 Sportsmobile Sprinter

JanTx
Explorer
Explorer
thanks!
Janet N Texas

drsolo
Nomad
Nomad
JanTx wrote:
http://www.rvt.com/2002-Gulf%20Stream-BT%20Cruiser-Arlington-Texas-for-sale-ID5331181.htm

Let me know if this shows .... thanks

if you use the editor assistant and "link"
Ingrid and Dan Retired teachers from Milwaukee, WI
1992 GMC Vandura conversion

JanTx
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.rvt.com/2002-Gulf%20Stream-BT%20Cruiser-Arlington-Texas-for-sale-ID5331181.htm

Let me know if this shows .... thanks
Janet N Texas